08-29-2015, 11:44 PM #1
Xjiejd8s
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In case anyone hasn't used this method or didn't know about it I'm gonna tell you the easiest way I have found to find out if a psn name you want is available.

First download the PlayStation app from the Google Play Store or Apple Store and install on your mobile or tablet.

Then sign into a psn account you already have.

Navigate to the add friend option. Then in the search for friend name, type in the name you want.

Any and all psn names that include what you entered will show up. This will even show psn banned accounts because the name is still taken.

Now mo more aggravation of being on the computer or ps3 and entering name after name just to see its already taken. You'll be able to get it picked and sorted out the first time.

If anyone doesn't find this helpful, keep your groans to yourself. If this has already been posted I apologize.

The following 3 users say thank you to Xjiejd8s for this useful post:

Enemy2, ItsSFChris, PurpleGlowing
11-15-2015, 11:03 PM #11
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Sinister View Post
In case anyone hasn't used this method or didn't know about it I'm gonna tell you the easiest way I have found to find out if a psn name you want is available.

First download the PlayStation app from the Google Play Store or Apple Store and install on your mobile or tablet.

Then sign into a psn account you already have.

Navigate to the add friend option. Then in the search for friend name, type in the name you want.

Any and all psn names that include what you entered will show up. This will even show psn banned accounts because the name is still taken.

Now mo more aggravation of being on the computer or ps3 and entering name after name just to see its already taken. You'll be able to get it picked and sorted out the first time.

If anyone doesn't find this helpful, keep your groans to yourself. If this has already been posted I apologize.

smart thinkings gg

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo