Post: When do you think the PS3 will be officially shut down?
05-02-2016, 04:20 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In my opinion, I believe that the PS3 will be offically shut down in 8-10 years from now. Since Xbox has stopped making production of their Xbox 360 Consoles. Do you think Sony will do the same with theirs? So many questions we may ask, but what is your opnions guys?
05-05-2016, 11:24 AM #11
Originally posted by ColdFever
Id say 3-4 years but one thing I really miss the ps home boy that was so fun I wish they would bring it back on the ps4

I heard rumors of there being an even bigger experience as a spiritual successor, but no news of late. Saddens me to have an incomplete ps home on my list :/
05-06-2016, 05:12 AM #12
Italy
Little One
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
I heard rumors of there being an even bigger experience as a spiritual successor, but no news of late. Saddens me to have an incomplete ps home on my list :/

There's 2 of them coming out Atom Universe and Nebula Realms, but i know what you mean on the trophy thing i'm missing 1 trophy to 100% ps home
05-08-2016, 08:57 PM #13
iTzFlash
I am error
well if it does shut down least i can use my ps3 as an emulator without the paranoid feeling in the back of my head saying if i could get banned if i go online
05-16-2016, 01:43 PM #14
Jim Halpert
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
In my opinion, I believe that the PS3 will be offically shut down in 8-10 years from now. Since Xbox has stopped making production of their Xbox 360 Consoles. Do you think Sony will do the same with theirs? So many questions we may ask, but what is your opnions guys?

I heard there's like a jailbreak for the PS3 or something. Sounds pretty cool.
05-17-2016, 02:10 PM #15
I don't think it will be soon , but I would say in the next three to five years for sure .
05-20-2016, 03:30 PM #16
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
In my opinion, I believe that the PS3 will be offically shut down in 8-10 years from now. Since Xbox has stopped making production of their Xbox 360 Consoles. Do you think Sony will do the same with theirs? So many questions we may ask, but what is your opnions guys?

I hope it lasts that long... i love my ps3 lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo