06-01-2018, 09:36 PM #1
EIucidate
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So there seems to be a complete lack of saves for US versions of Skyrim SE that are really of any use at all. Save Wizard has made it clear they won't be supporting the game at all due to there "not being enough submissions for it" which I honestly find difficult to believe. If anyone has a save with ANY of the following, it would be much appreciated, as what I'm looking for doesn't seem to exist anywhere:
High HP/Stamina/Magicka/Carry capacity
Legit just looking for a simple starter save, but I cannot seem to find one that is just something like this anywhere. It's either for ridiculous, OP weapons, not for my region, or has a ton of content already blocked off despite having "starter save" in the thread title. So again if anyone has any saves even closely resembling what I'm looking for, I'd be so very happy to take anything I can get at this point. I would just cut my losses and find a platinum set with the remaining trophies I need, but guess what? There isn't one of those for US either. Everything seems to be EU, which is entirely useless to me.
Last edited by EIucidate ; 06-01-2018 at 11:12 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo