06-19-2018, 10:53 PM #1
ZyCat
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As the name suggests here is a link for my modded save.

Character in slot 4 Name: Android 21(Female Saiyan) comes with All items, materials, Skills (including Dual Skills, clothing/accessories as of Ver. 1.09.01, Lots of Zeni & TP Medals. Should come with all Colosseum Figures(not tested since this is a Starter Save). Progress is after Parallel Quest tutorial, before Saiyan Saga in story. I can't make a EU save unfortunately so I'm sorry for those with EU Games. Hope you all enjoy! Have Fun!

Wanted to add this also has a Perfect QQ Bang with it!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ZyCat ; 07-11-2018 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Additional info

The following 3 users say thank you to ZyCat for this useful post:

GabrielTadeu, lucianonery, valixide
06-30-2018, 07:09 PM #11
ndscrub123
Save Point
How are you modding this save with advance mode gone I wold like all skills and all figs anyway can show how you did this or can I upload my save to you somehow
Last edited by ndscrub123 ; 06-30-2018 at 07:30 PM.
07-01-2018, 08:09 PM #12
ZyCat
Keeper
It's a save I received, and I wanted to share the watered down version with all skills, clothing, etc since those are requested codes that never got added in SW I didn't mod the game you would need a CFW Ps4 in order to do further modding until Advanced is, if ever unlocked if you're interested please visit You must login or register to view this content.. He does great work, and is very fast and responsive as well a thorough in what you want.
07-02-2018, 03:22 AM #13
ru1er
Keeper
Do you have the modded save with the modded awakening.
07-02-2018, 08:12 AM #14
ZyCat
Keeper
Originally posted by ru1er View Post
Do you have the modded save with the modded awakening.

I have my personal character which I got Modded with a full Boss move set and Awoken Skill, however I will not share it, 1. It's in his terms not to share those saves and 2. I don't want to see my character being used inappropriately in online play like I know people will do. To add I also don't want to share my personal character regardless.

P.S. I saw you post on another DBXV2 save, the modded moves, UI, and Boss moves are NOT available to all characters you make only that 1 character you get modded and that character alone, as such moves and clothing, etc which are obtainable through regular play are though
Last edited by ZyCat ; 07-02-2018 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Wanted to Clarify

The following user thanked ZyCat for this useful post:

gtbjay
07-07-2018, 07:46 PM #15
HugoRider
Save Point
Originally posted by ZyCat View Post
I have my personal character which I got Modded with a full Boss move set and Awoken Skill, however I will not share it, 1. It's in his terms not to share those saves and 2. I don't want to see my character being used inappropriately in online play like I know people will do. To add I also don't want to share my personal character regardless.

P.S. I saw you post on another DBXV2 save, the modded moves, UI, and Boss moves are NOT available to all characters you make only that 1 character you get modded and that character alone, as such moves and clothing, etc which are obtainable through regular play are though

Could you possibly tell me the moves you got as I would like a boss set but arent sure what moves to get.
07-07-2018, 08:39 PM #16
HugoRider
Save Point
Originally posted by ZyCat View Post

Could you possibly tell me the moves you got as I would like a boss set but arent sure what moves to get.
07-08-2018, 05:06 AM #17
ZyCat
Keeper
Originally posted by HugoRider View Post

Supers:
Rage Saucer (Strike Super/It's the teleporting rush that switches targets and disappears during the attack before each combo)
Peeler Storm (Strike Super/ Can be used while being attacked substitutes an evasive skill, also can't be attacked during the the attack since you disappear)
Marbling Drop 04 (Ki Blast Super/ Can be used while being attacked substitutes an evasive skill also tracks all enemies and causes stamina break upon contact)
Darkness Mixer (Ki Charging Ability creates a dark aura around you which prevents physical attacks)

Ultimates:
Baked Sphere (Generates a barries around you similar to Burning Sphere but explodes upon contact with the enemy)
GIgantic Ki Blast (This is dangerous since it can be pushed back similar to the actual boss move it does massive damage and hits all enemies within range)

Awoken:
Supervillain:Giant (For the request I believe it's super villainous mode/Don't believe it actually does anything stat wise but looks cool, would be best to do SSBKaioken instead)

Evasive:
Howl (Only works on the ground and if your opponent is close to the ground as well)
Last edited by ZyCat ; 07-08-2018 at 12:36 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to ZyCat for this useful post:

gtbjay, HugoRider
07-09-2018, 03:19 PM #18
Payne9
Gobble
Works great thank you very much
07-10-2018, 03:18 AM #19
ZyCat
Keeper
Originally posted by Payne9 View Post
Works great thank you very much

Your welcome, have fun!