Post: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PS4 <-> PC Save Conversion
06-30-2018, 12:53 PM #1
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just wanted to let you all know, that it's possible to use your PS4 savegame files from N'sane Trilogy on PC and vice versa.

What you need:
PS4 -> PC: Save Wizard for PS4 MAX
PC -> PS4: Save Wizard for PS4 MAX, N'sane Save Fixer

PS4 to PC:
1. Open your PS4's Crash SaveGame in Save Wizard's Advanced Mode and choose to export data.
2. Name the exported file like a SaveGame file on your pc. Mine was "ALCHEMYXSAVE_1.sav"
3. Paste it to "C:\Users\[YOURUSERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Game"
4. Enjoy!

PC to PS4:
1. Go to: "C:\Users\[YOURUSERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Game" on your PC.
2. Take one of your save files. Mine was "ALCHEMYXSAVE_1.sav"
3. Fix the file with the N'sane Save Fixer - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
4. Open one of your PS4's Crash SaveGame in Save Wizard's Advanced Mode. It has to be from the same game, I mean you cannot import Crash1 Data to Crash2.
5. Change any byte to unlock the "Apply" button and choose to import data. This will open an import window where you have to select the PC's Crash SaveGame file you've just fixed.
6. Apply changes and copy your modified save file to your PS4's mass storage.
7. Enjoy!
Last edited by FatherComstock ; 07-06-2018 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Updated PC to PS4 Conversion Method

The following 5 users say thank you to FatherComstock for this useful post:

frez0r, gowhawx, hajwel, taker394, Wosley
10-25-2018, 12:26 PM #11
hm, everytime I select the save it says "Already fixed!" Trying to edit the file so I can just get the final trophy I need left.
but not sure

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo