Post: [US CUSA0738] Kingdom Come: Deliverance Starter/End Game Saves Modded
08-02-2018, 04:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Saw a request for a modded Kingdom Come: Deliverance Save so I went ahead and put together a save set.

This save includes:
Manual Save: Awakening, A starting save after Skalitz was attacked and you wake up in Theresa's home.(Intro tutorial of the game basically) with Max Groschens.
Main Level 18, Strength 20, Agility 19, Vitality 20, Sword 20, Warfare 16. (All Points un-allocated)

There is one other save close to end game with some DLC (From the Ashes) halfway completed.

The end game file size is large so please be patient when resigning the save, it will take a few minutes.

Enjoy!

Download
CUSA0738

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ICronusI ; 08-05-2018 at 04:41 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to ICronusI for this useful post:

2minican, aalbs9023, aidandesilva, Alexsandr194, Anselmo Ricci, bullistics, CosmoConstant, Insane098, jamell, Jie_2020, kok2009, Mrmike501, MTBlitz, Natec, teacherman118, walang16
06-25-2019, 04:18 PM #20
Okay, I resigned it to my profile and I started the game. Right off the bat it tells me I need to have the "From the Ashes" DLC and "Treasures of the Past" DLC in order to load the save. I don't own any DLC for this game and I'm not 100% certain that this has a starter save at level 18 with max stats. To be honest, it sounds too good to be true. I'm really discerning on whether to purchase the DLC and confirm what's on the save to let everyone here know for peace of mind or just forgetting about and buy it on PC and mod it. I really love this game but it's so dang difficult. I just want to play it casually and enjoy it but it's so hard to do that when every time I get off my horse, someone beats me up and I die. I will post an update later today.

The following user thanked mgs4lord for this useful post:

robsav
06-26-2019, 03:21 AM #21
Alright. I bought all the DLC for KCD and THE SAVE IS THE REAL DEAL. I apologize to the OP for doubting the validity of the save. It is exactly how it was described. I'm very impressed. Thank you so much for posting this. You're an MVP. I'm so glad I can play this game easily with this save and the new updates and improvements added.

The following user thanked mgs4lord for this useful post:

bullistics
11-28-2019, 10:16 PM #22
Has anyone finally managed to resign it to EU?

Woot
12-17-2019, 09:38 AM #23
Thank you very much for the starter save.
03-07-2020, 11:45 PM #24
Hey i can download this, and have done so according to my Ps4 but i cant load it. The game says i have no save file and i need to start a new game. Can people help me out?
03-19-2020, 04:26 AM #25
Looking for something similar, but for Royal Edition.. Anyone?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo