Save Pack Contents

Max Rank 50
Max Money
Max Resources *Besides Ancient Tablets due to being at the beginning of game*
Max Ability Points
All Skills Applied *Besides Call to Arms due to story not being far enough*
Includes *Both* Characters

Cassandra and Alexios have the same contents listed above

Save will be sectioned in 2 different folder's labeled "Cassandra" and "Alexios" you can choose which one you want Dancing

Contact me with any issues asap regarding my save packs or recommendations on new save packs i can release at any of theses choices listed below.

You must login or register to view this content.
You can also contact me over NGU

Please press the Thank You button if you enjoy my pack and give me some feedback on what i can add to the saves

Download Link

The following 50 users say thank you to PatientInTime for this useful post:

978328, Aashiqr, abufhad, Ailson, Alberish, Alexsandr194, Alhnon07, Ash0300, bayesh, bsv683, darkalix, dragun619, Farah, Fonzitoo, Frazee_1, fullmetal172, fulo, henrywuishere, husqvarna29, Isaac Clarke, jessiexyz1234, jhessejack, khaled18, kidfresh96, locko13, lody-99, lucianonery, luda2019, Mehdi PS, Mythusala, nekrogon123, Nextgen3, nofcksgiven4554, onajourney, oyoung2006, polyu, rodrigovidal, SAMIR_DW9, simeone101, SirMicolash, skatanatos, Slayer10193, spatack, sya_k, toiletglasses, Vicious0ne, wtq888, yousef3788, zanrth, ZeoX
07-15-2019, 01:12 AM #29
Originally posted by PatientInTime View Post
Originally posted by SWAMP
I honestly wouldnt do Rank 50 in a Starter save bro. The trophy for Rank 50 will pop right away and everyone will see that the people used cheats plus its sorta pointless cause the enemies adjust to your level so they will have level 48-50 too.

i am going to add 2 more saves with no level and maxed everything else

So I tried the level 1 save, in the list of saves it actually says level 1, but when I open the save to play, it states its level 99, do you know how to fix this? I really want to play as level 1 with max stats, because if I am at level 99, all the enemies are about the same level.
08-01-2019, 08:43 PM #30
Hello, I have a question for you about this post. How many missions have you completed in the game? I ask because I'd like to start the game from the beginning. I hope to hear from you.

Thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo