10-26-2018, 07:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Id love a cheat for* money and material's it be great to have the ability to have endless or at least a large amount of both or just cash.

The following user thanked dirtdeeds36 for this useful post:

alifaraj1
10-26-2018, 08:46 PM #2
okay sorry didn't meant to put it in the wrong Form.
10-26-2018, 11:00 PM #3
frez0r
Gym leader
As Wosley said, the game has just been released so chances that anyone can provide a modded save is 0, especially since this game is not supported in SW yet, naturally. Besides, since MP is going to be a big thing in RDR2, it´s very unlikely based on SW´s policy, that they will allow advanced mode for RDR2 saves. To make it short: I don´t think we´ll ever get a modded save for this game.
10-27-2018, 02:01 AM #4
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
As Wosley said, the game has just been released so chances that anyone can provide a modded save is 0, especially since this game is not supported in SW yet, naturally. Besides, since MP is going to be a big thing in RDR2, it´s very unlikely based on SW´s policy, that they will allow advanced mode for RDR2 saves. To make it short: I don´t think we´ll ever get a modded save for this game.

If it's anything like GTAV, single player and multiplayer are separate. No gamesave is used for anything online related.Hell, even SW has cheats for GTA V so I don't know what you are talking about here.
10-27-2018, 06:08 AM #5
i have the cheats for moneys and it's work so good Smile

The following 2 users groaned at shafi52122 for this awful post:

SWAMP DEVIL, TheBlackPec
10-27-2018, 01:13 PM #6
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by shafi52122 View Post
i have the cheats for moneys and it's work so good Smile

Well, good for you then.
And how is anyone here benefitting from this post?
You deserve the NGU troll award for October 2018....

Back to topic, RDR Multiplayer wont be out until late November. singleplayer and multiplayer will be different characters, so a money and materials cheat wont affect the multiplayer at all

---------
Edit:
Here are all the official cheats but beware, it will keep you from gettin any trophies!!! Thats why we need Save Wizard Smile

First, you will need to pause the game, go to Settings and then press △on PS4. Then you can enter your cheats, but you only need to do so once as the cheats can be toggled on and off.

Abundance is the dullest desire - will grand you infinite ammo, but you will need to purchase New Hanover Gazette #27 in Valentine during Chapter 1 for it to become available.
Greed is American Virtue - will add Pump Action Shotgun, Bolt Action Rifle, Mauser Pistol and semi-automatic pistols to your inventory. Thos one will require you to pick up a newspaper after completing Chapter 3 mission Advertising, the New American Art
You long for Sight but See Nothing - will reveal the entire map but requires another newspaper from Chapter 3, after completing Blood Feuds, Ancient and Modern.
I shall be better - will improve your Deadeye skill to rank 3 so you can remain in Deadeye mode after firing a weapon.
I seek and I find - will improve it further to rank 5 where it will display your enemies' vitals and weak spots.
You flourish before you die - is Red Dead Redemption 2's version of fan favourite HESOYAM, meaning it will refill your health, stamina and Deadeye. No money included.
You Seek More Than The World Offers - will also refill all your bars but will also fortify them.
Better than my dog - will allow you to call your horse from any distance.
A Fool on Command - will make you drunk instantly. Where is the fun in that?
Run! Run! Run! - will spawn a race horse.
You are a beast built for war - will spawn a War Horse. It's not a tank, but you have to settle for it.
Keep your dreams simple - will spawn a wagon with one horse.
Would you be happier as a clown? - will spawn a circus wagon.
Virtue Unearned is not virtue - will raise your honor rating. This one will require purchasing of the newpaper after Chapter 4 mission Urban Pleasures.
Last edited by SWAMP DEVIL ; 10-27-2018 at 01:20 PM.

The following user thanked SWAMP DEVIL for this useful post:

liopold13
10-27-2018, 02:24 PM #7
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by divisionreaper View Post
If it's anything like GTAV, single player and multiplayer are separate. No gamesave is used for anything online related.Hell, even SW has cheats for GTA V so I don't know what you are talking about here.

Okay, I stand corrected, didn´t know about GTA V. Is it confirmed yet, that SP and MP saves for RDR2 are separated?
10-27-2018, 02:25 PM #8
Originally posted by SWAMP
Well, good for you then.
And how is anyone here benefitting from this post?
You deserve the NGU troll award for October 2018....

Back to topic, RDR Multiplayer wont be out until late November. singleplayer and multiplayer will be different characters, so a money and materials cheat wont affect the multiplayer at all

---------
Edit:
Here are all the official cheats but beware, it will keep you from gettin any trophies!!! Thats why we need Save Wizard Smile

First, you will need to pause the game, go to Settings and then press △on PS4. Then you can enter your cheats, but you only need to do so once as the cheats can be toggled on and off.

Abundance is the dullest desire - will grand you infinite ammo, but you will need to purchase New Hanover Gazette #27 in Valentine during Chapter 1 for it to become available.
Greed is American Virtue - will add Pump Action Shotgun, Bolt Action Rifle, Mauser Pistol and semi-automatic pistols to your inventory. Thos one will require you to pick up a newspaper after completing Chapter 3 mission Advertising, the New American Art
You long for Sight but See Nothing - will reveal the entire map but requires another newspaper from Chapter 3, after completing Blood Feuds, Ancient and Modern.
I shall be better - will improve your Deadeye skill to rank 3 so you can remain in Deadeye mode after firing a weapon.
I seek and I find - will improve it further to rank 5 where it will display your enemies' vitals and weak spots.
You flourish before you die - is Red Dead Redemption 2's version of fan favourite HESOYAM, meaning it will refill your health, stamina and Deadeye. No money included.
You Seek More Than The World Offers - will also refill all your bars but will also fortify them.
Better than my dog - will allow you to call your horse from any distance.
A Fool on Command - will make you drunk instantly. Where is the fun in that?
Run! Run! Run! - will spawn a race horse.
You are a beast built for war - will spawn a War Horse. It's not a tank, but you have to settle for it.
Keep your dreams simple - will spawn a wagon with one horse.
Would you be happier as a clown? - will spawn a circus wagon.
Virtue Unearned is not virtue - will raise your honor rating. This one will require purchasing of the newpaper after Chapter 4 mission Urban Pleasures.

These cheats are lame as fuck. Even if you don't care about trophies, it still doesn't even let you save your game. ResistTheSun

The following user thanked divisionreaper for this useful post:

HUYI82
10-27-2018, 02:53 PM #9
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by divisionreaper View Post
These cheats are lame as fuck. Even if you don't care about trophies, it still doesn't even let you save your game. ResistTheSun

What really? That sucks. I dont like them either,all I need is more money. I'm broke and i have 140$ bounty on my head xD
10-27-2018, 02:55 PM #10
so what who cares lol

The following user groaned shafi52122 for this awful post:

TheBlackPec

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo