Post: Red Dead Redemption 2 Save Wizard Advanced Mode Values
11-01-2018, 07:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all, anyone know, how to get infinite ammo/health/dead eye/stamina or max honor or get all resources, unlock all or any other "hacks" by changing values in SW Advanced Mode?
If yes, can anyone explain, how to find this values? Thanks.

The following 2 users say thank you to DenisGarajaev for this useful post:

Ba 316, treecross

The following user groaned DenisGarajaev for this awful post:

XboxOffender
11-02-2018, 07:08 AM #2
Its impossible. Look at your saves. There's "Player" "Profile" "Manual" "Auto" and "Backup" saves. Save Wizard only gives us access to "Manual" and "Auto" save edits.

For stats editing you will need access to "Player" saves.
11-04-2018, 03:26 PM #3
FatherComstock
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by NGGamer View Post
Its impossible. Look at your saves. There's "Player" "Profile" "Manual" "Auto" and "Backup" saves. Save Wizard only gives us access to "Manual" and "Auto" save edits.

For stats editing you will need access to "Player" saves.

I have to disagree. When you delete a "Player" save and load up the last saved game, it loads up just fine and a new "Player" save file is being created. This data have to be stored somewhere in "Manual" or "Autosave".

The following user thanked FatherComstock for this useful post:

NGGamer
11-04-2018, 06:45 PM #4
Veryan
Keeper
Yes it's in the save, just need to locate the offset. Well to edit values at least, you can't get infinite anything by editing a save file.
Last edited by Veryan ; 11-04-2018 at 06:47 PM.
11-05-2018, 03:37 PM #5
Originally posted by Veryan View Post
Yes it's in the save, just need to locate the offset. Well to edit values at least, you can't get infinite anything by editing a save file.

Actually, It's possible if "Infinite ..." was an unlockable in a game and the value edited was just a simple Toggle On/Off; and it would be possible in this game if someone was able to locate the cheats in the save file.

It may be a bit tricky as you can't save while cheats are activated but if my theory is correct, you could do it the following way.

1. Save
2. Type in ONE of the following cheats (but don't activate it) Infinite Ammo: "Abundance is the dullest desire" Infinite Stamina: "The lucky be strong evermore"
3. Make a second save
4. Compare the two saves in HxD (or any other comparing program) and find where the code was unlocked
5. See if there is a 00 in the code that could be changed to 01 (For Non Active and Active)

The following 2 users say thank you to Foxhounded for this useful post:

belga, ThatEpicSomeone
11-06-2018, 01:44 AM #6
Veryan
Keeper
True, the problem with this game however is that the data in the save changes HEAVILY between saves, even if you save twice in a row with nothing actually changing in the game, the 2 saves have a whole bunch of changed data. Even the inventory is modified in some cases, items being swapped from one place to another in the stream between the saves regardless of the fact that you didn't change anything at all in the game.

This being the case makes it pretty difficult to do a comparison between saves.
Last edited by Veryan ; 11-06-2018 at 01:45 AM.
11-06-2018, 09:25 AM #7
Originally posted by Foxhounded View Post

Actually, It's possible if "Infinite ..." was an unlockable in a game and the value edited was just a simple Toggle On/Off; and it would be possible in this game if someone was able to locate the cheats in the save file.

It may be a bit tricky as you can't save while cheats are activated but if my theory is correct, you could do it the following way.

1. Save
2. Type in ONE of the following cheats (but don't activate it) Infinite Ammo: "Abundance is the dullest desire" Infinite Stamina: "The lucky be strong evermore"
3. Make a second save
4. Compare the two saves in HxD (or any other comparing program) and find where the code was unlocked
5. See if there is a 00 in the code that could be changed to 01 (For Non Active and Active)

The game doesn't allow saving when using cheat codes.
11-06-2018, 11:16 AM #8
Originally posted by divisionreaper View Post

1. Save
3. Make a second save

But is it possible to find money offset? Without Quick Mode cheats because i want more than 1,000,000$?
11-06-2018, 01:42 PM #9
Originally posted by DenisGarajaev View Post
Originally posted by divisionreaper View Post

1. Save
3. Make a second save

But is it possible to find money offset? Without Quick Mode cheats because i want more than 1,000,000$?

Why on earth would you need more than a million? I've been buying everything I see and I haven't spent any more than 100k.
11-06-2018, 03:08 PM #10
Veryan
Keeper
Pretty sure it's impossible to spend more than 1 million. I only gave myself 30k and have been unable to spend it all so far. Besides the quick code actually gives you more than 1 million, it's the game that is capping it at 1 million when you load up the save.

So to answer your question, you are at the CAP set by the game so it is impossible to get any more than 1 million.
Last edited by Veryan ; 11-06-2018 at 03:17 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo