04-26-2019, 02:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a problem with my Save Wizard. When i try to resign a gamesave most of the time i get this error code :

There is an issue with the server.Please restart your Save Wizard for PS4MAX. If it continues, please try again later. (10006:e7b8-20542320)

and no the gamesaves are not corrupt. I tried various gamesaves from different games and i still get this fuckin error :(

Maybe someone can help me with this...

-----------PROBLEM SOLVED------------
Last edited by Major Meat Bone ; 09-02-2020 at 01:32 PM.

The following user thanked Major Meat Bone for this useful post:

kiki1941
04-27-2019, 03:46 PM #11
Frosti
Rookie
Are any of you experiencing errors when applying your own codes in Quick Mode (like I mentioned You must login or register to view this content.)? I'm wondering if these are all symptoms of the same problem.
04-28-2019, 01:27 AM #12
Originally posted by Major Meat Bone View Post
I have a problem with my Save Wizard. When i try to resign a gamesave most of the time i get this error code :

There is an issue with the server.Please restart your Save Wizard for PS4MAX. If it continues, please try again later. (10006:e7b8-20542320)

and no the gamesaves are not corrupt. I tried various gamesaves from different games and i still get this fuckin error :(

I bet you're trying to redo an old game, so it happens with saves that were created before firmware 4.50.
To fix the true owner of the save you must enter the game again with a more current firmware and then reupload the save again.
04-28-2019, 12:21 PM #13
yeah it's an old game (tomb raider definitive edition) but idc anymore i will do it legit now -.-
07-16-2019, 07:20 PM #14
Mirito
Rookie
-- problem was solved! --
Last edited by Mirito ; 07-18-2019 at 03:48 PM.
08-07-2019, 04:31 AM #15
I have a problem with my Save Wizard. When i try to resign a gamesave most of the time i get this error code :

Ami me pasa lo.mismo pongo mi save data en save editor le doi y me salta 1 error is an issue with the server please restart your save wizard gta si alguien me.pudierera ayudar
08-07-2019, 01:35 PM #16
Originally posted by Danimakina View Post

Ami me pasa lo.mismo pongo mi save data en save editor le doi y me salta 1 error is an issue with the server please restart your save wizard gta si alguien me.pudierera ayudar

ok
09-01-2019, 01:11 AM #17
Originally posted by Mirito View Post
-- problem was solved! --

How?! I got this error a lot of times too ._.
And my saves are not old
12-25-2019, 04:45 AM #18
how did you manage to fix the first problem
05-08-2020, 02:02 PM #19
Originally posted by mic88 View Post
I'm getting save wizard error " ERROR OCCURRED WHILE INITIATING SESSION WITH THE SERVER " error happened to me

I managed to fix the first error code but now im getting yours too... im starting to dislike this save wizard thing ... Happy I never had any problems with KG's save resigner on the PS3

How did you fix this issue? Im getting the same error code everytime I try and resign a szve I desperately need.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo