Post: (EU)The Surge (CUSA4849)Hit Damage+MAX stamina+MAX Engrgy/No dlc
05-17-2019, 06:05 PM #1
cobraq1tee
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

MAX SCRAP
MAX COMPONENTS
MAX stamina
MAX Engrgy
ALL Gear Set
Weapons No DLC
NG+
Weapons Twin-Rigged hit damage
Last edited by cobraq1tee ; 05-23-2019 at 11:55 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to cobraq1tee for this useful post:

Bashaas, benoit130983, Emado, henrywuishere, powerade73, sqqad, vipquatavg, Vitanjuga
05-25-2019, 11:10 AM #11
Originally posted by Martial97 View Post
Originally posted by ProbablyRaging View Post
Originally posted by Martial97 View Post
Is there any quick codes for unlimited stamina? If not how do i go about modding my save to have unlimited stamina as i want to play through a fresh game without the armour since there seems to be trophies tied to a couple sets.

Not that I could find. It's the same with the way the game stores health in the save file. I don't believe that the health and stamina values are stored as whole values (eg 1234 Health). I think due to the fact that some implants and such modify health and stamina in percentages the game stores them as equations (eg 1234 Health + 148 (12%) Implant + 61 (5%)).

I spent a few hours trying to find these values and failed, my best solution was to change item ids of implants in SW Advanced Mode and give myself as much Health + Stamina as the game would allow. Check out this thread for help You must login or register to view this content..

If you can find item id's for the stamina implants you can basically change any implant to a stamina implant giving you a tonne of stamina.

Another thread did find the offset for stamina and energy and i was able to get basically infinite stamina from the looks of it as attacking didn't consume my stamina at all. Only thing that is annoying is the stamina bar at the top takes up the entire screen.
The offsets for the stamina and energy are as follow: (stamina) - 0x000005A5 and (energy) - 0x000005A9. The guy changed the values there to 44FA. Its from a comment in this post.
https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-game-save-modding/1024811-the-surge-max-healthinf-health.html

Yeah that's my thread on my alt account. I must have totally skipped over that post haha in that case that makes me a little more hopeful in finding the offset for health. I might take another look at it when I get a chance.

In the mean time, did you try changing the value of stamina to something a little smaller so it didn't take up the whole screen? Sure infinite stamina is great but what about something more realistic like 999 or even smaller as I doubt you'd ever run out of stamina unless you were just slapping a boss.
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 05-25-2019 at 11:12 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo