05-23-2019, 02:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Database Of Modified PS4 Starter Saves
EU Region - 77 Saves
Index: You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

You need to purchase Save Wizard to use other people's game saves. I cannot re-sign or re-region saves for you and I will not take responsibility for any bans or issues that may come from using these saves so use at your own risk
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 05-22-2023 at 11:06 AM.

The following 5,373 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

``,, _420soljah808, _cj3z_, _H3x_, _PRODIGY_, -Cipher-, -NotomB-, -subzer0-, -weaponx-, .:SolidSnake:., [DGK], [ManiC], @dm, ~mg~, 007zero007, 0826tiger, 0v3rl0rd, 1_.Raph._8, 1010010matrix, 101092jo42, 12Jokerz, 13wendelin11, 15m4, 16675, 16tancredc, 19bryan93, 19Daniel82, 19willy74, 1lucasrfernandez, 1ucr9, 2011Guy, 223NBR, 2v1z, 3abadooo, 3baady1993., 3bdullaH7, 3MinuteNoodles, 3vriiz, 415a415a454c, 666PerkyLopene666, 66GraF66, 6863, 767sparklerrafter767, 77bethebeast, 7L7_MoDz, 876hghh, 8DIMPLES8XD, 8u8u8uy7y, a1315666548, a2283213, a366389, A5w, A86, aalbs9023, aalhar10, aalleexx, Aaron.Lars, aaron21312312, Aarox, abaddonwolffe, abc559, abdalmged99, abdullah_ali, Abe221222, abodsh, abosaud09, abraham1107, abufhad, abulnoor, aby, Abyssi Z, ac.q8yy, Ac1dmonk3y, AC3fan, acadiansm, acc_89, acck0118, Ace1111, acebluedolphin, Acepack, AcidWidow, AcridFilms, Actim, adamisfaceless, AddictedSuzy, AddictedTuber, Addons, AddyWijaya, addzssdd, adibotor, adilgangster, Admiral, adocappa, Adolf77, Adrian-VP, adrianakaninja, adrianosk8, advent68, AdverseLion892, ady and 5,273 other users.

The following 3 users groaned at ProbablyRaging for this awful post:

787angel, A2theC, George Dominguez
05-25-2019, 02:26 AM #20
Originally posted by Jo53ph View Post
Originally posted by ProbablyRaging View Post
Originally posted by user1313 View Post
The infinite health for Outward.Did you do that yourself with SW advanced mode?
Because the cheats that Save Wizard provides don't have infinite health.

Yep that's correct. I try to mod the health myself because I noticed SW doesn't really include it in most of their cheats.

Could you do unlimited ammo/health for Mad Max?

Sorry, I don't own Mad Max at the moment. I may pick it up while it's on sale still, will let you know!

Saves Added:

- Attack On Titan
- Fallout Shelter
- God Of War III
- Lords Of The Fallen
- Mafia III
- The Witcher III: Wild Hunt
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 05-25-2019 at 02:44 AM.

The following 21 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

767sparklerrafter767, BÄ­onicWarlock, BLOWFISHJIM, ElderꝻorce, GectorQuena, [email protected], MagnificentDirector, MrTaledaga, NetflixyBoi, OccultḆꝋss, One4All, PuzzledShows, User5453455745, RebelShows, RigidTuber, Rodomontade, SavageMercenary, SkinnyPictures, t3r00r, WaitingTv, WorkableVids
05-25-2019, 12:52 PM #21
Saves Added:

- Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- Red Dead Redemption II
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse II
- Dying Light
- Monster Hunter: World
- World War Z
- Dead Rising IV

The following 23 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

767sparklerrafter767, BÄ­onicWarlock, BLOWFISHJIM, ElderꝻorce, GectorQuena, ImmenseVlogger, [email protected], MagnificentDirector, MrTaledaga, NetflixyBoi, nxtupfam101, OccultḆꝋss, One4All, PuzzledShows, User5453455745, RebelShows, RigidTuber, Rodomontade, SavageMercenary, SkinnyPictures, TenderDirector, WaitingTv, WorkableVids
05-26-2019, 02:26 AM #22
Saves Added:

- Prey
- Injustice II

The following 7 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

767sparklerrafter767, [email protected], MrTaledaga, NetflixyBoi, One4All, User5345486574, User5453455745
05-26-2019, 01:38 PM #23
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
Great thread most importantly awesome and convenient arranged one, was hoping you can do following cheats for RAGE 2

> Infinite health
>infinite Phoenix rocket/missiles ammo
>EU version

The following user thanked MEGANO5 for this useful post:

ProbablyRaging
05-26-2019, 03:03 PM #24
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post
Great thread most importantly awesome and convenient arranged one, was hoping you can do following cheats for RAGE 2

> Infinite health
>EU version

Thanks mate! I don't own Rage 2 at the moment but if you can send me a save I might be able to blindly mod it for you.

EDIT: For best chances of it working could you send me a starter save, include details and screenshots if possible about how much health the character has (eg 100 HP). Then load up the game and take some damage, save the game with low health and send me that save also with details about health.
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 05-26-2019 at 03:39 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

767sparklerrafter767, hello10110, [email protected], User5345486574
05-26-2019, 11:48 PM #25
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
Originally posted by ProbablyRaging View Post
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post

> Infinite health
>EU version

Thanks mate! I don't own Rage 2 at the moment but if you can send me a save I might be able to blindly mod it for you.

EDIT: For best chances of it working could you send me a starter save, include details and screenshots if possible about how much health the character has (eg 100 HP). Then load up the game and take some damage, save the game with low health and send me that save also with details about health.

I used to mod ps3 saves it was more obvious than now with save wizard I tried advanced mode but not willing to ruin the save
about the health there is no number that tells how much health I got its just a green bar so how could I predict it ? if I only understand how to use & predict the correct value address I would be glad to help you add my save and other to this amazing thread its just there are lot of same values with the targeted item I need to mod so I dont know which one is right?

if I give u starter save it wont have important items that only available by advancing in the game for example save wizard did the infinite mini turret gun of the phoenix [vehicle] but they didnt included the infinite rockets / missiles since these two only available by later on game. is it possible either you guide me through how to find exact value or just send you the save I have currently which is bout 50%

The following user thanked MEGANO5 for this useful post:

767sparklerrafter767
05-27-2019, 01:40 AM #26
Originally posted by MEGANO5
I used to mod ps3 saves it was more obvious than now with save wizard I tried advanced mode but not willing to ruin the save
about the health there is no number that tells how much health I got its just a green bar so how could I predict it ? if I only understand how to use & predict the correct value address I would be glad to help you add my save and other to this amazing thread its just there are lot of same values with the targeted item I need to mod so I dont know which one is right?

if I give u starter save it wont have important items that only available by advancing in the game for example save wizard did the infinite mini turret gun of the phoenix [vehicle] but they didnt included the infinite rockets / missiles since these two only available by later on game. is it possible either you guide me through how to find exact value or just send you the save I have currently which is bout 50%

Any save would be fine it would just be a lot easier with a new save as the more items you acquire throughout the game the more code there is to sift through.

The easiest way I have found to find health offsets and mod them is to have 2 saves of the same game, 1 with normal health and 1 with low health. From there you can compare the differences between the two files and hopefully find health offsets. It's hit and miss and can take a long time but it is possible.

The following 16 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

767sparklerrafter767, BÄ­onicWarlock, BLOWFISHJIM, ElderꝻorce, GectorQuena, ImmenseVlogger, [email protected], MagnificentDirector, OccultḆꝋss, PuzzledShows, RigidTuber, SavageMercenary, SkinnyPictures, TenderDirector, WaitingTv, WorkableVids
05-27-2019, 08:15 AM #27
Saves Added:

- Rise Of The Tomb Raider
- Mortal Combat X
- InFamous: Second Son

The following 19 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

BĭonicWarlock, BLOWFISHJIM, ElderꝻorce, GectorQuena, ImmenseVlogger, MagnificentDirector, MrTaledaga, NetflixyBoi, OccultḆꝋss, One4All, Pezo, PuzzledShows, RebelShows, RigidTuber, SavageMercenary, SkinnyPictures, TenderDirector, WaitingTv, WorkableVids
05-27-2019, 06:12 PM #28
therealsyler
Save Point
Could I please make a request for Dragon Age: Inquisition? Oh and I tested Days Gone and it didn't quite work correctly, something to do with CUSA

SORRY ACCIDENTALLY DOUBLE POST D
Last edited by therealsyler ; 05-27-2019 at 06:16 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo