Post: [US 5.05] Terraria All Items World + Modded Character
05-30-2019, 07:24 AM #1
Dynamite
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Save Contains:
-Builder's Workshop (World converted from PC)
-OP Character which contains extremely long lasting buffs and the best of the best equipment
-Unobtainable items such as Red's Potion, Pixel Box (Buggy on Consoles), Banners, Trapped Chest, and Walls
-Character also unlocks a bunch of trophies. Didn't make a list but it's a decent amount.

You must login or register to view this content.
I did not create the world, just ported it from PC to PS4.

The following 30 users say thank you to Dynamite for this useful post:

_PRODIGY_, b1p3daL, BetoM, calepsilon, Chronos.gd, drkr4idz, EvilDark500, FireTeamA1, flamingamer123, GodlyBeAsT95, identify_script, jameshking14, Kim-Chi, MasterXGamer, mega1x, pollo778, porty, ProbablyRaging, Ristiqz, SLAYERKIDDO, Supremesis, ThatEpicSomeone, Tiktoktiki, ulfahdinn117, Uptonogood, vendocanidiamanti, Wosley, xAkame, yockey, zanrth
08-24-2019, 03:14 PM #20
Originally posted by Dynamite View Post
Save Contains:
-Builder's Workshop (World converted from PC)
-OP Character which contains extremely long lasting buffs and the best of the best equipment
-Unobtainable items such as Red's Potion, Pixel Box (Buggy on Consoles), Banners, Trapped Chest, and Walls
-Character also unlocks a bunch of trophies. Didn't make a list but it's a decent amount.

You must login or register to view this content.
I did not create the world, just ported it from PC to PS4.

Any chance for an EU version?
09-02-2019, 09:29 AM #21
+Added Modded OP Character (Accidentally made him medium core, whoops). If someone wants to create a You must login or register to view this content.or You must login or register to view this content.for PC, you could send me the files and I'll convert it to PS4.

How do i download this, do i need a usb?
09-08-2019, 09:29 AM #22
I transferred it to my ps4 with an usb, but when trying to copy it it shows up as damaged/corrupted files. Any help with this?
10-03-2019, 04:35 PM #23
Thanks ! It will help the community !

Could you tell me when you could post an EU version? Smile

See you soon
10-04-2019, 01:56 PM #24
+Added Modded OP Character (Accidentally made him medium core, whoops). If someone wants to create a You must login or register to view this content.or You must login or register to view this content.for PC, you could send me the files and I'll convert it to PS4.

Excuse me? Can I get a OP character for ps4 please?
12-20-2019, 06:46 AM #25
Works great, only couple trophy's pop up but at least the world has everything so I can just manually trigger the rest of the trophy
01-31-2020, 12:20 PM #26
Please make new characters ;(
02-26-2020, 05:21 PM #27
is there a EU version ?
03-01-2020, 02:33 AM #28
Is there a easy way to convert worlds to ps4,or do you have to merge code or something like that? because i have alot of worlds that i see that i would like on ps4 but i dont even know how to submit 1

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo