Post: How to Mod Borderlands 2 Saves on PS4 with Gibbed Editor (Working & Updated 2019) (Including Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)
06-22-2019, 06:48 AM #1
LukeOverHere
Next Gen Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hi All,

I know lots of people have been trying to find this information, so to make life easier for everybody, i have compiled a single download for you that contains all you need to modify PlayStation 4 Saves with Gibbed Editor. You will need Save Wizard to export the advanced .sav file. I have included an easy to follow guide and the original video tutorial as well.

The download contains the following:

- Latest Gibbed Editor
- Python 2.7
- Borderland2-Master File
- Instruction Video (Mp4)
- Instructions (Word - docx)

I'm not taking credit for the hard working individuals that worked all of this out for us, Ive simply made it easier for everybody by packing it all in one location, making it ready to use.
Please let me know if there are any individuals on this forum that need to be credited, i will mention you in this post.

I can confirm this works as i have just tested this out myself, on my own BL2 saves.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

CREDIT to these gentleman:

PCLifford - Savefile.py
Xcier-Freedom/ProtoBuffers - Decrypter/Encrypter.bat
Rick - Gibbed
Savewizard Team
Python
I would like to thank ‘bufu_evo' from se7ensins for posting the tutorial video and notes.
Last edited by LukeOverHere ; 07-04-2019 at 05:11 AM.

The following 933 users say thank you to LukeOverHere for this useful post:

_AAB_, _PRODIGY_, -subzer0-, 17HonakerA, 19Daniel82, 2minican, 415a415a454c, 4imortal, 4ktrey, 66GraF66, 7tiutgkigiol, abc559, Abcd12345678, abcplate, ABM HACKER, Absner, acsievers71, AdamCorp, Addons, adflow, adocappa, aeneax, Aetheria, AfoMustang, AimbotTrudy, ajhutchinson, Ajnitolp, alaricsaltzman27, AlcoholicGeek, AleMunhoz, Alex870621345, [email protected], AliMac, aloeholic, AlphineGhost, alreadyinuse, Alucard4691, Ammy, Anal, andresmed, Andrew-W, Andrey-Shapenkov, Aniketos, ankto420, Annalise1, anon2010, Ansez, Anthony-Kaiawe, Anxiety__, apolloasp, Archia87, archy, Arcticnova724, Arkane354, ArrowSlays, arzin, asdkljlskfsdf, asiandes, ASlug, aswi, AussieCrow, austins911, averagedude, Avien, AwesomeGreat, Axfx, Axocze, azizX, aznkevindam, aztriik, AzureVI, B8zer0, Bab0osh, Bachinsel, BadBuild, Bader505, Bangkok-hitman, Bankai1527, barnoz, bbabh, beanzino, Beater, Bebop, BeeBeebaby, bel-end, belga, Belshamj, benbach, benjerrybutt, bentton741, Best, Biel, bielpiotto, BierFrank, Big_Russ, bigdaddy153, bigFeetsmallhands, bigfootfuzzball, bigkurd477, bignelle and 833 other users.
06-22-2019, 07:57 AM #2
Originally posted by LukeOverHere View Post

Possible to do with Pre-Sequel or Blands 1?

The following 19 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

2minican, Ansez, Archia87, Brish, Ethan`, falseprophet001, funwenwen, Guiller197, HollowAizen95, ironjaguar8, KappaVa, marvinbig, Mastahdisastah, naresh89, NedtexX, Niklaspietzke, oja, siriusXmeri, teacherman118
06-22-2019, 08:11 AM #3
LukeOverHere
Next Gen Elite
Originally posted by Frosty View Post

Im not sure about the Pre-Sequel as i have not tried this. Borderlands 1 you can already edit without any issues with Willowtree (Copied from Wosley's Post):

1. Put your Borderlands 1 Save on your USB

2. Plug it in your PC and open Save Wizard

3. Open the save with Advanced Mode (the actual save not the profile save)

4. Export the file to any folder on your desktop

5. If the end of the file is renamed to anything else then .sav rename it to .sav

6. Import the file on your Willow Tree client and edit your save

7. When done import the file to your save on Save Wizard when using Advanced Mode

8. Plug your USB back in your Ps4 and enjoy

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-game-save-modding/1024511-how-use-willow-tree-borderlands-1-save-editor-ps4-a.html .
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-22-2019 at 12:23 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to LukeOverHere for this useful post:

AimbotTrudy, ankto420, Annalise1, ArrowSlays, benbach, Wosley, zodiaq22
06-22-2019, 11:08 AM #4
Awesome write up and information mate, cheers!

The following user thanked ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

LukeOverHere
06-22-2019, 01:51 PM #5
Thanks 😯
06-22-2019, 10:15 PM #6

Im not sure about the Pre-Sequel as i have not tried this. Borderlands 1 you can already edit without any issues with Willowtree (Copied from Wosley's Post):

1. Put your Borderlands 1 Save on your USB

2. Plug it in your PC and open Save Wizard

3. Open the save with Advanced Mode (the actual save not the profile save)

4. Export the file to any folder on your desktop

5. If the end of the file is renamed to anything else then .sav rename it to .sav

6. Import the file on your Willow Tree client and edit your save

7. When done import the file to your save on Save Wizard when using Advanced Mode

8. Plug your USB back in your Ps4 and enjoy

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-game-save-modding/1024511-how-use-willow-tree-borderlands-1-save-editor-ps4-a.html .

Dope! I've only the Handsome Collection atm, but will eventually get Blands 1, so that'll help a lot Happy

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

LukeOverHere
06-24-2019, 04:47 AM #7

It works as well i tried it and it worked flawlessly.

Pre sequel i mean't
Last edited by warzone302 ; 06-24-2019 at 04:48 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to warzone302 for this useful post:

Frosty, LukeOverHere
06-24-2019, 11:16 AM #8
LukeOverHere
Next Gen Elite
Originally posted by warzone302 View Post

It works as well i tried it and it worked flawlessly.

Pre sequel i mean't

Thats awesome, thanks for letting us know!!

So to confirm for anybody else is reading this, Gibbed Editor works for Borderlands 2, and the pre-sequel on the PS4 using this method. You can Use Willowtree for borderlands 1 Remastered.

The following user thanked LukeOverHere for this useful post:

Frosty
06-24-2019, 05:40 PM #9
OPTI 5000
Save Point
Thank you for this.
06-24-2019, 06:23 PM #10
qwertz
Rookie
Thank you for this =)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.