Post: [USA] Red Dead Redemption 2 New Game Plus [CUSA03041]
09-28-2019, 02:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 NG+kinda...

So after completing the game about many times, I made a starter save for my playthroughs or to free-roam as Arthur with endgame items, I figure it might be of service for someone here, anyway I can use this as backup Insight
This save is very early in the game, I've completed only 3 missions in Chapter 2 just enough to unlock the HORSE SPEED BOOST.

Now for the good stuff:

All pamphlets - you can craft every item including the ones exclusive to the epilogue.

All trinkets and talismans - you just need to go the fence and craft them, I have all the ingredients, I didn't craft them beforehand to give you a choice to each ones you want. You CAN still hunt and collect all Legendary animals.

Challenges - to unlock the Legend of the East outfit and its perks you just need to do the sharpshooter level 10, the one you have to shoot 3 birds with a scoped rifle, again I didn't complete in case you don't want the outfit or perks.

Camp Upgrades - You have enough money to buy all the camp upgrades from the LEDGER, PEARSON has all the materials to craft the other upgrades you just choose what you want.

Satchels - PEARSON has all the materials to craft all satchels.

All Weapons - I also unlocked MICAH's and JOHN's Revolver, you can only get this in the epilogue,Micah's revolver has the highest DMG of all revolvers You must login or register to view this content..

Reinforced Equipment - Trapper has the reinforced equipment unlocked.

Horses - Silver Dapple Pinto Missouri Fox Trotter, Dark Bay Turkoman, Tiger Striped Bay Mustang, Seal Brown Thoroughbred(unique John's horse), all horses are male, because I like to hear Arthur saying BOAH.

Max Beard and Hair - So you can customize without grinding hair tonics.

Fishing Rod - yes.

Resign with SAVE WIZARD

Cheers!

UPDATE 1:
Reduced the number of missions completed to 3.
Unlocked the horse speed boost.

You must login or register to view this content.Loes
Last edited by Abyssi Z ; 10-02-2019 at 04:52 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Abyssi Z for this useful post:

belga, Birino, CinderFallRWBY, cloutrambe, cwbjuggaloryda, divisionreaper, Dustin_Kempf, Exodia7x, feewy, Harderbetter, IkPoster, IntolerantRage, ito, jinonaz, Leonrpg, michaelm663, minecraftfun, Natec, pheliz, ryanboulethelie, sakibsultan, SpartanViper7, TMD, user1313
12-31-2019, 09:19 AM #11
Originally posted by Hiyagi-Spell View Post
Pls you can do it for Latin America South?

What needs to be done? Tell me & I can see if I can manage.
02-02-2020, 10:39 AM #12
Birino
Rookie
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
Originally posted by michaelm663 View Post
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
Originally posted by michaelm663 View Post
Originally posted by Abyssi Z View Post

Any chance anyone could re region this to EU ?

Yeah, I could try, give me a day or so.

Nice one thank you

I'm pretty sure this worked but I'm not 100% but I did try. Smile You must login or register to view this content.

Amazing, seems to work
Do you know any possible bugs or game breaking for that save?
thank you!
04-24-2020, 09:01 AM #13
Birino
Rookie

The owl feather trinket (in the final chapter 6, "archeology gor beginners") make It impossible to continue.
Should be removed.
Thanks
04-24-2020, 09:57 AM #14
Birino
Rookie
Originally posted by Birino View Post

The owl feather trinket (in the final chapter 6, "archeology gor beginners") make It impossible to continue.
Should be removed.
Thanks

Today I repeated the "problematic" quest in off-line mode (archeology for beginners 1) and killing all the soldiers: it looks ok now.
Yesterday I tried several times and it never worked.
Last edited by Birino ; 04-24-2020 at 09:59 AM.
05-30-2020, 12:23 AM #15
this save is not working anymore i guess because the message tell me "this save is damaged" i don't know why

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo