Post: [CUSA15326] Yakuza 4 Remastered - Super Starter Save v3 [UPDATED!]
10-29-2019, 02:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here we go again! Gotta say I am quite impressed with Save Wizard at adding support for this. I sent in a save and tweeted them to please add it, some hours later it was done! Holy shit! Senpai noticed me! Squee! All that! etc :P

Save features:

-All Armor in Storage
-All Weapons in Storage
-All Weapons Unlimited Durability and Ammo
-All Accessories in Storage
-Max Soul Orbs for All Characters
-All Gambling Items x99 *NEW VERSION*
-All Characters Start At Level 19 *NEW VERSION*

IMPORTANT: Yakuza 4 and 5 are unlike the other games due to having multiple characters so it is not possible to throw everything into one centralized storage box via save editing. There is a flag somewhere that 'combines' all the characters' inventories near endgame but that still doesn't help when you are trying to edit it manually... So there's a bit of a catch with this!

All of the gear is in Akiyama's Storage box, which is packed full to the brim so you cannot put anything else in there. Why Akiyama? Because he's the first character you play and this is a STARTER save, not a Premium Adventure save. Someone else can make that. When you finish Akiyama's content and move onto the next character, their Storage will be empty. You will NOT have access to any of the edited gear until near endgame when all the characters' Storage Boxes combine into one. At this point everything will be accessible again.

So UNFORTUNATELY, on your first playthrough you will have to literally go without all the fun toys until near endgame. On New Game Plus after this, the merged Storage Box is available from the beginning.

But! Not all is bad news. Because of this issue I've at least put some items I consider 'essential' for Fun Allowed(tm) into the other characters' Inventories. By default everyone has the Golden Gun, the War God Talisman and the War God Amulet, along with some unbreakable weapons. The most important here IMO is the fact everyone has their own War God Talisman/Amulet, so you don't need to share it around like with playing legit.

This sucks, I know. But there is literally no other way around. This is how the game is designed and Yakuza 5 will be the same way so heads up, don't expect it to change for that game either.

Akiyama also is the one with Max Money. I normally don't apply max money cheat but... its Akiyama. His character is ALL ABOUT being the richest bastard in town so I just HAD to do it this time. Its TOO fitting. Everyone else is dirt ass poor until the inventories merge in endgame and they can all mooch off ya boi Akiyama then :P

Hopefully nothing breaks at endgame when the inventories merge... I made a save like this during PS3 days and it worked fine but who knows what they may or may not have changed for PS4.

Save made on the EU Version, though I have a feeling the US and EU versions are the same if Yakuza 3 is anything to go by so it probably doesn't matter.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content..

EDIT: Ok, looks like any of the Completion cheats cannot be applied unless its a Premium Adventure save as it breaks something ridiculously bad. So, no easy way out for completion, sorry guys. I may make a Premium Adventure or New Game Plus save sometime with all the completion stuff but that'll be MUCH later, when I actually have time to sit and play the game.

If you've downloaded the file prior to this edit, download it again.

EDIT2: NEW VERSION! Updated some items in Saejima's inventory to help during his Chapter 1 as some ppl I know have had trouble with lack of easy healing in that chapter. Added cheats so everyone starts at lvl19. Only need to gain 1 level properly (earn any exp at all, any way) to ding max level and you'll gain all the upgrades. Added by request since some ppl seem to want to unlock NG+ ASAP and the design of this game makes it so that if you speed thru you're completely gimped. This version should help those who want to do this. Also updated Tanimura's inventory to contain 99x of all the gambling cheat items. Old version of the save will be left available for anyone who still wants it for whatever reason.

New version available You must login or register and the post to view hidden content..
Last edited by ks212 ; 11-01-2019 at 11:26 AM.

The following 104 users say thank you to ks212 for this useful post:

``,, 0fox, Aashiqr, aeneax, alcomacho, Anime64, athrunlelouch, Bierbubi88, binggo, Bug666, ChappieHappy, chojwabom, cuchkaGOVNA, darethejackal, darkfate, DarkHeroDee, darthcoleslaw, DeathOnTheRoad, Doble_U_732, dragun619, dzson, Enishi, epicstrike, Erik-Arrieta, EternalWings, evildrake, Faisal_1, fatboyz92, FeniksDZ, fineglass, Ali D Killer, Gifthead, Glamaithlos, godden18, Guillaume01, Harderbetter, Imparasite, jag176, jorru6, Kaizer123, KashiFujiwara, Kato-cha, Kazmasan, Kira9290, kratos007, lam153961, LexRivera, lf2net703, Liverpoolsean, Loggibear, louie83, maestro30, mamuske, mauromuratore, Max.3, mike1414, mistrin94, mode88, mordecaijr, Nachtklinge, narutotsunade, NewEnclave, nextgenupdateaccount, novalkun, nuzzgok, Nyandere, overlord, peek, Phoe69, playstationfan4life, psxy4k, ranma6, RatmanReborn, Regg89, Reiku, reynaldomhu, RuMesser98, RyuHayabusanin, s74185211, Sarkoth, Kiryuchannn, savagereaperx1, SirMicolash, Spcedead678, spider_mech, StarkAvKnark, Stephen-Crawford, StevenAH, theking9325, TheSP, thin_wing, tiagothm, Tobiz12, tremblax, Veryan, VijuaruKei, vot52000, WHITE-WOLF1980, Wosley, Yakuza_Fan_CH and 4 other users.
11-01-2019, 04:29 PM #2
New version uploaded
11-03-2019, 05:23 PM #3
Thank you for your hard work

but there is something i don't understand

1- can we use saves ( old or new version ) as starter save ?

2- does all characters have all items maxed in your save ?

regards
11-04-2019, 01:04 PM #4
Originally posted by mamuske View Post
Thank you for your hard work

but there is something i don't understand

1- can we use saves ( old or new version ) as starter save ?

2- does all characters have all items maxed in your save ?

regards

Use the new version. Old version is just there for anyone who wants it for whatever unknown reason. If you haven't downloaded, use the new version. Both are starter save.

All characters will SHARE ONE STORAGE at the very very end. You just have to play until the end and then everyone has access to everything. Once you start NG+, the storage is shared from the start.

The following user thanked ks212 for this useful post:

mamuske
11-13-2019, 10:07 AM #5
jag176
Keeper
Originally posted by ks212 View Post

I can't unlock Kamurocho Tree Hugger, kiryu the crusher, Indomitable with your save. I've collected well over 20 pieces in Tanimura's item box. Also, is save wizard not recognizing anyone elses yakuza 4 saves? It will allow me to resign my saves, but they won't show up on the cheats screen.
Last edited by jag176 ; 11-16-2019 at 06:59 PM.

The following user thanked jag176 for this useful post:

playstationfan4life
01-06-2020, 10:14 PM #6
Originally posted by jag176 View Post

I can't unlock Kamurocho Tree Hugger, kiryu the crusher, Indomitable with your save. I've collected well over 20 pieces in Tanimura's item box. Also, is save wizard not recognizing anyone elses yakuza 4 saves? It will allow me to resign my saves, but they won't show up on the cheats screen.

i had this problem with save wizard aswell. for me it is only showing save number 1 and 2. anything above isnt showing up
02-24-2020, 07:11 AM #7
Bierbubi88
Save Point
Can you pls answer in which diffiluties you did the saves?
Last edited by Bierbubi88 ; 02-28-2020 at 04:36 PM.
07-19-2020, 07:20 AM #8
Thanks for the save!
07-19-2020, 07:20 AM #9

Thanks for the save!
07-20-2020, 01:08 PM #10
Thanks for the save. I know you said that it's the EU version, and it might work with US, but can anybody confirm that this works with US versions?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo