11-13-2019, 09:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Save Wizard program has already enabled the game Death Stranding in its database. So you can now create codes for this game.

So far they have only put an official Hp / Stamina code, but I would like someone who knows how to make quick codes to do others.

For example, it would be good if someone made quick codes for chiral crystals and materials.

Thank you for your attention, and we will save the world, carriers

The following 8 users say thank you to tonykerl84 for this useful post:

00abovezero, ac.q8yy, Antroise, CosmoConstant, luffy112, modhydraho, wilson gomez, Yomirev
11-20-2019, 05:29 PM #47
Originally posted by Veryan View Post
Well you know the game keeps a list of other players on your server, everyone can view the other players levels and like stats as a ranking of sorts. If you don't see a problem with this list suddenly being populated with entries where players have otherwise unobtainable amounts from playing the game normally then i don't know.

I'd like to also add that this list already doesn't include everyone playing the game world-wide or even within your local region. I have friends who play that I never see on this list, its seemingly randomly selected, perhaps by people who start the game at a similar time that you do, that being said there are currently people with 2 or even 3 million more likes than I have, and I built all the roads by myself. There is evidently ways to "farm" insane amounts of likes. I doubt a 1500 like per category per delivery ratio can be considered an "unfair advantage" as TSW would call it.
11-20-2019, 05:31 PM #48
If they take advanced mode, whats the problem? We have seemingly reached our AM potential for this game. There are no new codes, the only ones left are ones that you wish not to share because you're afraid to lose it. I agree, at this point they might as well be released, utilized, and then removed if that is what comes of it.
11-20-2019, 06:57 PM #49
Veryan
Keeper
Just because more codes have not been released, doesn't mean we have reached the AM potential. There's still plenty of things to potentially look into, also things that are being looked into but not yet located. The save structure of this game isn't the easiest to work with in terms of finding where things are stored just FYI.

I'd like to also point out that while everyone seems so obsessed with editing likes, they don't actually have any meaningful impact on your game. Your character stats are not affected by likes at all as some have suggested.
11-20-2019, 07:19 PM #50
Originally posted by Veryan View Post
Just because more codes have not been released, doesn't mean we have reached the AM potential. There's still plenty of things to potentially look into, also things that are being looked into but not yet located. The save structure of this game isn't the easiest to work with in terms of finding where things are stored just FYI.

I'd like to also point out that while everyone seems so obsessed with editing likes, they don't actually have any meaningful impact on your game. Your character stats are not affected by likes at all as some have suggested.

This is 100% not true, if the placement of your like changes are methodical. After completing a delivery, more likes received for time taken (on timed deliveries), cargo condition, cargo weight, etc. directly impact the amount of points put towards your statistics.

For example, if I complete a lost cargo delivery of 1 item currently, versus 10 items that are all going to the same place, then my cargo weight likes directly affect the amount of +points going into that stat, I've seen it.
If I had a delivery requesting to keep my cargo under 20% damage, and I take 10% I may get 250 likes for that specific segment, if I take 0% however, I may get 900 likes, and 900 likes may score me from 40 to 41 in my Cargo Condition star point, while the 250 will just increase the blue bar, and no extra point. Basic likes will do nothing, Likes in specific sections of the grading will do wonders.
11-21-2019, 12:35 PM #51
Veryan
Keeper
Sure you receive more likes for doing well on a delivery, but that's just a side effect from getting a better score, it's not what is actually causing you to level up. Regardless, you can't edit the amount of likes or other things on a per delivery basis, that's entirely controlled by the game and not stored in the save in any way.
11-21-2019, 01:22 PM #52
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
we really need a max bandwidth mod.. from what i have been reading & asking around + personal experience it's going to be hard to find this. because editing the displayed value doesn't change it...

The following user thanked XxUnkn0wnxX for this useful post:

feewy
11-22-2019, 06:35 PM #53
Can I get an invite to Death Stranding in Discord?
11-23-2019, 12:33 PM #54
What about the bandwidth is anyone working on that

The following user thanked masternoble1994 for this useful post:

modhydraho
11-25-2019, 07:12 AM #55
Originally posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post
we really need a max bandwidth mod.. from what i have been reading & asking around + personal experience it's going to be hard to find this. because editing the displayed value doesn't change it...

i think the actual value for bandwidth is stored on the same server the roads and the player structures are, therefor making the actual value unchangeable, as I'm pretty sure its shared amongst your server

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo