Post: Nioh 2 Ultimate GS EU & New Save Editor by KG Modder 1.08
03-16-2020, 05:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Nioh 2 Platin Perfect Modded save take Nobunagas ghost soulmate tengen kujaku Smile they has no godmode or high damage dont play online to get banned
You must login or register to view this content.

Nioh 2 Quick Codes click this link here:

KG Modder Website

Most of the work put into the creation of these codes & resources come from the following Discord Servers: You must login or register to view this content. (Save Wizard) | You must login or register to view this content.(Save Wizard Discord)

Last edited by WeAreTekken ; 04-20-2020 at 11:23 AM.

The following 64 users say thank you to WeAreTekken for this useful post:

Akusura, Alchy505, Alexander1404, Alexsandr194, ANSEM000, Ashina Traveler, Ashurao, Ayman_Dragao, basel88, blvjmh, bobsandbag, Boss1993, Cap77, Champman, CheaterPS3.1, CoBEpeuH, CRhys032, Dante78211, DarthKeny, Dreamerboy, EduReptilia, Fesh, fiyrso, GAME KILLER, gledson, gledsonfalcao, gowhawx, gr82b61, Hessein, hollowed, Horben, Hunter19285, ignored467, Isaac Clarke, ito, joaogmachado.33, kiki87, Killaballoon, King_Aboodz, Lastimmortal, Leonrpg, Leytonsroom, manic6, MrMcBeanie, nekrogon123, powerade73, QasYou, [email protected], ShenLong2323, shuyin, starkjim87, strippedpink, toka12123, vipquatavg, wongfeihung, Wosley, wrath_44, xerokhan, XxUnkn0wnxX, Yasser-Mohder, yawelkum, zakir21, zedochh, Zombie_X
03-29-2020, 10:37 PM #56
does this code differ from the others that are posted, id like to add it to my savewizard but im not sure what it affects
03-29-2020, 11:59 PM #57
any code to rest skill points I have 79k point and I cant remove it
03-30-2020, 02:31 AM #58
-Z3RO-
Rookie
some old codes also receive updates, I will not mention them in the document as its to bothersome...
I'll do my best to keep track of all the changes throughout the community, changes & new codes are hard to keep track off within discord as coders & other users keep making modifications to reflect game updates as well as remix versions of current codes with different values.

also don't bother requesting codes here or me, no one will support leachers as the admins have said on their discord servers one must contribute before asking...
I contribute with research, finding ids etc. finding changes with the save etc...

if you need help with codes such as resetting points or values, don't hesitate to ask Skiller, InfinityArts, Thela & the many other coders on SW Discord servers Winky Winky
03-30-2020, 05:08 AM #59
Originally posted by Kwevlo View Post
Originally posted by Ashina Traveler View Post
all equipment etherial doesnt work

It worked for me

Can u tell me wat you exactly did cause the other codes work fine

etherials are not out yet so i dont know how it worked for you
03-30-2020, 01:28 PM #60
Kwevlo
Rookie
Originally posted by elllexy View Post
Originally posted by Ashina Traveler View Post
all equipment etherial doesnt work

It worked for me

Can u tell me wat you exactly did cause the other codes work fine

etherials are not out yet so i dont know how it worked for you

Already worked just switched my build and that did the trick
03-30-2020, 08:17 PM #61
bmj2k7
Do a barrel roll!
nioh 2 Increased Attack & Defense (Sword) hex code
03-30-2020, 08:36 PM #62
Codes don't work in twilight mode
03-30-2020, 09:16 PM #63
Originally posted by gledson View Post
Codes don't work in twilight mode

Use a low lvl gear for it this twilight mission have a lvl cap use a lvl 10 or lower and mod it Happy
03-31-2020, 04:17 PM #64
lupaan
Rookie
Seems like the code doesn't work after update 1.07

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo