Post: [US] Borderlands 3 - Modded Weapons Save [CUSA07823]
04-10-2020, 08:44 PM #1
VGFx-
Source
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); BORDERLANDS 3 MODDED WEAPONS SAVE

Before you download Full Credits Goes to the Original Poster @xX-mafioso-Xx as he gave me the guns to use for US Version.

Modded Weapon List

[PISTOL]
Negating Magnificent / Pestilent [X4 Anointements]
Molten Infinity /[X3 Anointments]
Infinity
Negating Infinity
Nuclear Infinity
Pestilent Infinity
Storming Infinity
Venomous Hornet
The Flood Unforgiven x2
The Companion
Oozing Vigorous Girth Blaster Elite
Hawt Broosin SkeSil

[ASSAULT RIFLE]
Lucian's Call
Pestilent Vicious The Bigg Succ

[SHOTGUN]
Sledge's Super Shotgun x2 [3 Anointments]
One Pump Chump

[SUBMACHINEGUN]
Undermining Crossroad
Artic Reflexive Night Hawkin x2

[LAUNCHER]
R.Y.N.A.H x2
Ruby's Wrath

[SNIPERS]
Ferocious Lyuda

[SHIELDS]
Absorbing The Transformer Stop-Gap x2 / Red Text
Turtle Stop-Gap Stop-Gap
Pack Rat Stop-Gap [X4 Anointed Iron Bear]

[GRENADES]
Recurring Hex
Giant Ghast Call
Bullet Hell
Diamond Butt Bomb Firestorm Hunter-Seeker

[CLASS MODS]
Nimbus Breaker Elementalist [AMARA]
Lupine DE4DEYE [FL4K]
Spirited Sonic Boom Executor [ZANE]
Last-Ditch Bloodletter [MOZE]
Venator Bounty Hunter [FL4K]

[ARTIFICAT]
Elemental Projector Victory Rush
Elemental Projector Otto Idol

[UNMODDED]
One Shotter' Shield [LVL 57]

Note This Fresh Amara Save File that just got to Sanctuary. With Max Cash/Eridium/Ability Points/ Unlocked Equipment Slot. Level 50 Slot#2.

This save is free for everyone, we don't allow the use of selling weapons to other sites.

Before you download Full Credits Goes to the Original Poster @xX-mafioso-Xx as he gave me the guns to use for US Version.

EU Version : You must login or register to view this content.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by VGFx- ; 04-15-2020 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Fix Link

The following 32 users say thank you to VGFx- for this useful post:

6863, Beast077, Bloodlustrose, Cap77, Exodia7x, gedowski, GodlyBeAsT95, Half-A-Hash, hassanxx, henrywuishere, HUYI82, iamnothuman12, Infonet07, KleberMishima, Leonrpg, lijianxun, linnn2121, luda2019, NexusPolaris, nfldee, ryan_john44, Scottie-D, selvin santos, SKTT1_Jesse, SnuggP, stryker4017, tek0099, tymaster50, Vicious0ne, vipquatavg, vojkan, walang16
05-24-2020, 12:25 PM #11
Originally posted by VGFx- View Post
Originally posted by jchowswag View Post
Is there anyway you can get the v2 weapons from him? Unfortunately I have the US region and dont know how to convert

This is the Latest Save that has the v2 Weapons.

Any chance you could do your magic and update this to match the LV57 source save? Advanced mode is still not available, so unfortunately can't do it myself (or rather, I don't know how - the only way to re-region I know uses advanced mode).
05-28-2020, 04:28 AM #12
so how r modded weapons on ps4 you just send modded items from pc?
07-11-2020, 05:21 PM #13
Will this save overwrite my Zane character or can I use this in conjunction. Because I want to move the weapons over to my Zane.
12-17-2020, 08:15 PM #14
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Nice set of gear, a shame they are not scaled to level 67 are they all M10 stuff?
12-31-2020, 03:57 PM #15
kidfresh96
I am error
If anyone wants an updated one I can look into uploading my profile. My bank has over 300 weapons each modded, most unlimited ammo, just a few aren't unlimited but they're very OP so I leave them in, a shit ton of modded gear for nearly any character as well. It's my personal bank so all these weapons have been my favorite and I tested them out to not be tooo fucking crazy. Let me know.

The following 3 users say thank you to kidfresh96 for this useful post:

Ashina Traveler, HUYI82, zxclark
01-02-2021, 07:51 AM #16
Originally posted by kidfresh96 View Post
If anyone wants an updated one I can look into uploading my profile. My bank has over 300 weapons each modded, most unlimited ammo, just a few aren't unlimited but they're very OP so I leave them in, a shit ton of modded gear for nearly any character as well. It's my personal bank so all these weapons have been my favorite and I tested them out to not be tooo fucking crazy. Let me know.

Yeah mate if u could do that for us. Cheers
02-04-2021, 09:36 AM #17
Originally posted by kidfresh96 View Post

if you could upload your save,that woud be much helpful
09-23-2021, 04:28 PM #18
EXCITED TO download and play the save game :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo