06-25-2020, 09:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know Save Wizard have added codes but not sure if any 3rd party guys are looking at this and if possible to do anything like set ammo to max rather than reset to in game max, refill/max health or be wonderful if a god mode was possible.

also whats with this invisible when prone, i have it enabled and set to infinite but doesnt seem to work, or does it only work on humans not the infected?

The following 3 users say thank you to Retroboy for this useful post:

Aziz_-Deaf, RetrogamerX, willclubb
06-25-2020, 06:17 PM #2
hope some one gets infinite of max ammo like tlou remastered.
06-25-2020, 08:18 PM #3
Originally posted by Retroboy View Post
I know Save Wizard have added codes but not sure if any 3rd party guys are looking at this and if possible to do anything like set ammo to max rather than reset to in game max, refill/max health or be wonderful if a god mode was possible.

also whats with this invisible when prone, i have it enabled and set to infinite but doesnt seem to work, or does it only work on humans not the infected?

Weird, the invisible when prone worked for me. The first encounter with stalkers I was able to move through completely undetected. I believe it only affects visual though, not sure. I haven't tested it with dogs scent tracking or with sound with clickers etc. Also when you're aiming you're not invisible anymore.
06-26-2020, 07:50 PM #4
It will be great If someone could create code for scrap parts to zero because some items are placing underneath scrap parts and there is no way to pick it up

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo