07-01-2020, 06:54 AM #1
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You can find all the codes on Our Save Wizard Discord along with many other games.

Link Below.

List of known Quick Codes.

• Infinite Silencer (Must have one, Must Use Load Save)
    You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

• Infinite Silencer -Both Characters (Must have one, Must Use Load Save)

• All Character Upgrades (Gives Ellie Extra HP 6 Boxs)

• Selective - Max Melee Durability (Must have item before use)
    See ID list to fill in X/G
    Ellie - 255

Use if you dont care about what item
  • All Max Melee Durability (ANY)

Code in testing
  • Weapon Swap
    Weapon Mod Change one gun at a time must have
    (Find Weapon) Must be all same Ids of gun u dont want
    (Weapon Wanting) Must be all the same ids of the new gun you want.

More codes from Skiller here. Posted wrong DOC, Fixed 7/8/2020

Be sure to Join our Discord for any new codes and more.

You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 07-08-2020 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Click Thumbs Up to View full Thread and Codes

The following 479 users say thank you to Vicodin10 for this useful post:

00abovezero, 6863, 6sh, 874484853, a565417900, Aashiqr, ac.q8yy, adrianosk8, aelton, aika1006, Ailson, al3zeef2020, alemetal, Alexsandr194, Ali D Killer, alimazhar, alitcer, Alize26, AlucardDemon, alvlso, Angelrod90, Araez1990, Areos1879, armfrancisco, Ashina Traveler, [email protected], Atlazt, Atticus24, Aziz_-Deaf, BacheTehron7, baker7, bananasuitman, bander5115, barsko27, BejitaSSJB, bengaltigerdzr, berhem, betozm, Bigboss240280, BigBroMattie, billyxota, Billzebub, Black Kakarot, Blackramzes, blade827, Bloodsack, boatmankarta, Botty, BrishNine, BruceBanner, bully32, cadducc, case163, cesuremre55, cg9090, Charles Manson, Charlie hwang, chopperxop, ChuckNoia, Claydub, cmari015, CoBEpeuH, cocobiscuit, Colaflame, Colini0us, coritanos, CosmoConstant, Craig5544, crazypyro, CsSelina888, cycl0n311, d0mu, DamianBlack19, DangStradamus, Dante64, daril rosario ferreira, darkmental, Darksky7, darrensensei, dave11674, davidgraham1977, davizim_spk1, Dazz89, deasef, deathscythe86, Delany85, Delon, DeLove7, demigodz, Demitshur, Destructopher, Dexnhollow, diego.alexandre, diegoneo, diegophillipe2006, divisionreaper, djlast, Doble_U_732, Dojima, DonPabloEscobar and 379 other users.
07-08-2020, 02:19 PM #11
Originally posted by Retroboy View Post
does the upgrade (6 health) also work for abbie?

I dont think that code here gives abby 6 health. last time I checked the upgrade code in this thread works only for Ellie.
07-09-2020, 10:13 AM #12
unless i am wrong, max upgrade for abbie gives her the 6 health bars, but not upgrade skills, ive still to find the books and manually upgrade
07-09-2020, 10:36 AM #13
unless i am wrong, max upgrade for abbie gives her the 6 health bars, but not upgrade skills, ive still to find the books and manually upgrade

you aint wrong. In the game, when you get all the manuals for abby, you get 6 bars of health for Abby.
However this code right here ( unlike the way I used) aint got none of that for Abby. It aint got no manual unlocks, and it aint got no max upgrade for abby.
07-09-2020, 12:47 PM #14
gave 6 bars for Abby but still had to find manuals for other upgrades on my playthrough
07-10-2020, 07:55 AM #15
Vicodin10
hi, ive put in a total of 12 hours on first play, trying to make sure i find everything.

i used the code to turn bolt rifle to smg, but the smg cant be upgraded at the table as it doesnt show so i want to replace the smg back to the rifle but i dont understand the code to do so, could anyone help?

the same way you built the original code. swap the weapons stuff around.

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
the inf silencer doesnt work for me. it always removes it.

Maybe try it on a full silencer with no partial broken
07-10-2020, 07:59 AM #16
Vicodin10
Originally posted by XxSpectrexX View Post

I dont think that code here gives abby 6 health. last time I checked the upgrade code in this thread works only for Ellie.

Originally posted by lmaster View Post
gave 6 bars for Abby but still had to find manuals for other upgrades on my playthrough

Check the sw discord i posted. some talked about that part/
now skiller might not of posted quick codes for em but info is there.
once skiller gets further ingame he will be able to test the codes himself to make sure they work.
the ones posted in doc are tested. some untested abby codes are on the discord. check em out.

The following user thanked Vicodin10 for this useful post:

lmaster
07-10-2020, 08:52 AM #17
Originally posted by Vicodin10 View Post
hi, ive put in a total of 12 hours on first play, trying to make sure i find everything.

i used the code to turn bolt rifle to smg, but the smg cant be upgraded at the table as it doesnt show so i want to replace the smg back to the rifle but i dont understand the code to do so, could anyone help?

a nice full perfect code as you keep saying should work for everyone on any save, aint that what you said ? why isn't it working for some then ?
I aint saying it can't work for someone, but if it aint, you have the right to know other options are in the wild bro.

once skiller gets further ingame he will be able to test the codes himself to make sure they work.
the ones posted in doc are tested. some untested abby codes are on the discord. check em out.

there is no quick codes to add all manuals on that page you linked too, you HAVE to get all manuals to get all upgrades.
07-11-2020, 10:40 PM #18
Vicodin10

a nice full perfect code as you keep saying should work for everyone on any save, aint that what you said ? why isn't it working for some then ?
I aint saying it can't work for someone, but if it aint, you have the right to know other options are in the wild bro.

there is no quick codes to add all manuals on that page you linked too, you HAVE to get all manuals to get all upgrades.

All Character Upgrades (Gives Ellie Extra HP 6 Boxs)

A00071D0 00000008
FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF
A00072E0 00000008
FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF

doesnt show em til you find the mag but still works.

I do see the difference now and see the tool does offer a few things the discord has not posted.
With that being said, The tool does offer more than the Discord currently has.
Easier to use.
Discord is free and not very hard to understand.
Tool is $30 but user friendly.
Its for the user to pick.

But to advertise the tool the owner would need to post as an elite member if he has his discord linked to it.
Or with his permission as an elite member.
07-15-2020, 10:40 PM #19
Thank You!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo