07-05-2020, 08:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [/color]hey i stumbled across this dude

is it a scam or not ? you know this guy ? never heard of him, so i created an account to ask

reason why i want to get that is because save wizard or quick codes can only fill items or replace stuff, this guy adds new items. that seems easier and no hassle bro.. i aint trying to get scammed you know, just want to be sure before i spend money on this

LINK REMOVED BY MOD

update
FYI its all good, dude is okay, no scam, received it the same day.
link removed, dudes name is KG971 on youtube.
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 07-11-2020 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Removed link due to unapproved service

The following 6 users say thank you to XxSpectrexX for this useful post:

coritanos, Fiete, lbsnake, luffy112, VHS, zakir21
07-10-2020, 08:11 AM #20
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
This is the end of this argument..

I tried over and over to contact tool owner. my boss is buying his tool. if Im wrong then ill post his tool for free for a month on discord and ngu.
I wont be the judge on it so it will be another person using the tool. if he finds the same flaw in one of our codes then we know he stole. if not then he did good.
or find out if he did some of his own work and stole some. its not hard to find out.

ill admit im wrong and post his tool.

But I did try to contact the tool owner and so did my boss.
my boss dont want any of this drama and even offered to help him.
even after he called me a bully and stupid.
I offered to give him the benefit of the doubt.

XxSpectrexX dont care if your his butt buddy. bringing up more shit to try and make me comment with negative shit isnt good for tool maker, me or yourself.
you already violated rules. BE CAREFUL.
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 07-10-2020 at 08:13 AM.
07-10-2020, 08:57 AM #21
be careful of what ? you just called me his butt buddy. are you serious ? then what does that make you ? skillers ? yeah right.
aint my probem whatever beef you have with him. aint my concern you want to talk with him either

I'm just here stating the obvious.

And are you blind or wat ? I talked about abbys code, not ellies. aint no way to have all that with you quick codes you posted, you need the add all manuals code as well, just admit bro, you aint have this code, skiller aint have it, but this tool does. how does that make it less reliable.

I'm out here saying you can find peace using using quick codes AND this dudes editor if whatever quick code aint working for you. You out here hiiting on my first post. And now you insult me, nice

i'm OUT peace.
Last edited by XxSpectrexX ; 07-10-2020 at 09:05 AM.
07-11-2020, 11:14 PM #22
Vicodin10
Originally posted by XxSpectrexX View Post
be careful of what ? you just called me his butt buddy. are you serious ? then what does that make you ? skillers ? yeah right.
aint my probem whatever beef you have with him. aint my concern you want to talk with him either

I'm just here stating the obvious.

And are you blind or wat ? I talked about abbys code, not ellies. aint no way to have all that with you quick codes you posted, you need the add all manuals code as well, just admit bro, you aint have this code, skiller aint have it, but this tool does. how does that make it less reliable.

I'm out here saying you can find peace using using quick codes AND this dudes editor if whatever quick code aint working for you. You out here hiiting on my first post. And now you insult me, nice

i'm OUT peace.

I didnt call you his butt buddy lol
I just said i dont care if you are.

And yeah i did answer question on the other thread.
And your question about savewizard advertising. That was approved advertising by the owner of NGU.
SW has advertising everywhere.

either way me and you arguing will not solve everything.
Like i stated. His tool does make it easier and offers a bit more, very user friendly.
Cost $30 bucks.

Discord and skillers offers codes, some you have to build yourself.
even other codes the tool dont offer. Covers alot of the stuff tool has. but not all.
Some stuff like unlock all abilities does work even if it doesnt show all the mags to unlock.
I tried it a bit and have not noticed them not working.
Discord there is convos about this to better explain it and disputes to find and fix codes that might work for some but not all.
work in progress kinda thing like any game.
Cost Free.

Now i tried the tool myself and I do like it. not sure if its worth the money,
if your not good with quick codes or advance mode then the tool is for you.
adding items with the tool did not work for me. will try it again once i get further into game. or a new game.

You must login or register to view this content.

Discord and tool are both good ideas for the game. check em out and use what you like.
I use both.
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 07-11-2020 at 11:48 PM.
07-12-2020, 07:32 AM #23
you need to use the add all manuals code in the editor bro, not just the abilitiy code, told u bout that.
all the cheats are workin for me.

And yes that's the same thing, you called me his butt budy.

Can I post the link in my first post now ? after talking all that shit, all I want is my post back, that's my first post common bro
07-12-2020, 04:45 PM #24
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
you need to use the add all manuals code in the editor bro, not just the abilitiy code, told u bout that.

Can I post the link in my first post now ? after talking all that shit, all I want is my post back, that's my first post common bro

Attempting to get this thread back on topic...

I have some questions about this new save editor, since you've used it. Do you need Save Wizard for it to work? Also, did I see correctly that you used one from the same guy for Nioh 2? Same question about whether SW is required. If not, I'd be curious about whether it works on current firmware.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-12-2020 at 04:45 PM.
07-12-2020, 04:48 PM #25
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Vicodin10 View Post

Ok drop it both of you, i just did have a quick look through all the posts (so don't blame if i have it wrong)
so your link got removed since there is some strict rules about it, if its a free tool and you made it yourself or someone else (public use only) you can link it in here + an link to the virus scan if it contains any .exe files
if it is a paid program made by you or someone else then there are 2 things about it only elite members can link anything or open anything that involves money and if its about any tool you first have to go to Outsider since not all tools are allowed to be post on here

and for you Vicodin please don't call anyone names even if it just sounds really stupid we are supposed to show everyone on here what we can do and what not.

There is no need to reply on my comment and go further into this otherwise i have to take the thread down

The following 3 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax, Xx-GIPPI-xX, XxSpectrexX
07-13-2020, 02:30 AM #26
Vicodin10

No, a paid service can only be posted by elite members after approval.
Any tool has to be approved by the owner of NGU.

Sorry about the name calling.

My approval is only temp and applied to my thread, can be removed at anytime for any reason.
07-13-2020, 08:40 AM #27
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Attempting to get this thread back on topic...

I have some questions about this new save editor, since you've used it. Do you need Save Wizard for it to work? Also, did I see correctly that you used one from the same guy for Nioh 2? Same question about whether SW is required. If not, I'd be curious about whether it works on current firmware.

yes you need save wizard. I did not use thee nioh 2 editor. Only the last of us editor and monster hunter service.
Everything worked for me and im on latest firmware so yeah

The following user thanked XxSpectrexX for this useful post:

aeneax

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo