08-28-2020, 07:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, does anyone have a code to make the character immortal or with unlimited life? It is to be able to make a trophy that is somewhat difficult. Thank you

The following 11 users say thank you to hackstraiker for this useful post:

Aneurisma, [email protected], deathscythe86, hajwel, Heisenberg1106, joaogmachado.33, JuniorC, mic88, neto auti, saleh_h8, xxl521

The following user groaned hackstraiker for this awful post:

oazzamx12
11-20-2020, 11:58 PM #29
koz3bal
Gym leader
God mod ???

The following user thanked koz3bal for this useful post:

bayesh
02-25-2021, 10:45 AM #30
bayesh
Rookie
Still Nothing guys any update
04-22-2021, 02:45 AM #31
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
In this game, all trophies are possible, except the 2 shell-less trophies. (I finded solution)

The only "possible" way for 2 trophies shell-less but still difficult, would be one hit kill. Without that it is better to give up !!!

What is the solution for this both trophys?
04-22-2021, 11:04 AM #32
if you need UNLIMITED HEALTH for fun then I can't help you but if you need it for a trophy then you can glitch the last boss in the corners he will be stuck there and shoot him to death if I find the video I will post it here

The following 2 users say thank you to hajwel for this useful post:

Gagliardi, mauromuratore
05-06-2021, 11:51 PM #33
bayesh
Rookie
Still not available 1 hit or god mode for this game it seems
12-10-2021, 12:06 AM #34
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by milito0022 View Post
In this game, all trophies are possible, except the 2 shell-less trophies. (I finded solution)

The only "possible" way for 2 trophies shell-less but still difficult, would be one hit kill. Without that it is better to give up !!!

The solution for the 2 most difficult trophies is as follows:

-Someone needs to defeat the last boss and exit the game before making the choice to fire the trophies.

After the death of the last boss, a checkpoint is created. At this point it is possible to exit the game and save.
After just re-entering the game you will be ready to make the choice and drop the trophies.
The save must come with all the files (map, checkpoint, gpdata etc) Only then, when starting the save, it will go directly to the trophy point.

I still haven't been able to kill the boss. If I can, I'll make the save available to everyone.
My game is USA.

The following user thanked Gagliardi for this useful post:

reidouraidou
12-16-2021, 09:50 PM #35

-Someone needs to defeat the last boss and exit the game before making the choice to fire the trophies.

After the death of the last boss, a checkpoint is created. At this point it is possible to exit the game and save.
After just re-entering the game you will be ready to make the choice and drop the trophies.
The save must come with all the files (map, checkpoint, gpdata etc) Only then, when starting the save, it will go directly to the trophy point.

I still haven't been able to kill the boss. If I can, I'll make the save available to everyone.
My game is USA.

Did you get it?
12-21-2021, 12:05 AM #36
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by reidouraidou View Post

My game is USA.

Did you get it?

no
06-12-2023, 01:01 AM #37
How does these codes work?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo