Post: Xploder ps4 preorders are now with a discount and beta starts 31st March
03-30-2017, 02:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Xploder ps4 preorders are now with a discount and beta starts 31st March

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to CrazyMK2020 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, PSNTROPHYHUNTER, windrider
04-11-2017, 05:26 AM #83
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
lel PS4 Xploder is a vaporware at this point. I'm willing to bet big money on that fact that they dont even have a clue how to edit the save let alone release a working product
04-11-2017, 11:30 AM #84
mroshaw
Pokemon Trainer
I've pre-ordered Xploder and got a confirmation email with a bunch of download links. The links to the PS3 downloads are simply an "if you bought the PS3 software, download links are here...". I was certainly aware that there was nothing yet to download for PS4 when I paid my £15, so I don't feel ripped off - yet!

I'm also under no illusion that Xploder are offering a save editor - they've never advertised a save editor and nor do I expect to receive one. From what I've read and understand, they've got something that can re-sign other people's saves to your PSN account. To be honest, I don't even know why I ordered it as I have no interest in trophies or whatever. What I really want is a "Horizon" or "360Rev" style editor, but that's not what Xploder is and probably never will be. I'm interested in the scene, however, having been into game editing fora very, very long time (anyone know what this is: POKE 35899,0?) and am happy to invest in future developments.

Cybergadget have obviously got something close to what we all want, but the underlying technology, process and orchestration that they are using is not yet clear to the modding community. However, surely it's only a matter of time before it becomes mainstream knowledge and we can all profit from that. Until then, kudos for them for making a few bucks out of being clever - you can't begrudge them that.

I'd suggest that if people are expecting a proper editing tool in PS4 Xploder, similar to that offered by Cybergadget, then they're barking up the wrong proverbial tree.
04-11-2017, 02:13 PM #85
you can now start sending in your ps4 savegame files

link here You must login or register to view this content.
04-11-2017, 03:08 PM #86
mroshaw
Pokemon Trainer
Via a shonky public DropBox folder, under the name of "Andy Pearson", it would seem! Doesn't seem like an entirely professional approach...
04-11-2017, 04:55 PM #87
if they are building a database of saves before beta comes out not a bad things could be worse they could ask you to email it in to them, at least dropbox works.
04-11-2017, 05:37 PM #88
jameshird85
Vault dweller
Originally posted by kankuro33 View Post
if someone uploads a save for The Evil Within " Akumu mode " would be awesome, so when xploder comes out i can finally plat it Smile

Wonder if it will be like the Ps3 days when it was massive. I think a lot of people don't care for it anymore. Hope I am wrong.
04-11-2017, 08:14 PM #89
P4NiSh3R
NexT GeN UpdaTe
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
They sent you an email informing you of your pre-order and below that was the PS3 software along with the Xbox 360 that's normal.

There is no better yet but if you look in your order list you can see the serial code for the beta activation when it launches

Your right im now pre ordered ,got ps3 software but in my order list i got serial number for registering in beta activation ! :X
04-13-2017, 04:24 PM #90
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by jameshird85 View Post
Wonder if it will be like the Ps3 days when it was massive. I think a lot of people don't care for it anymore. Hope I am wrong.

i used to moderate the save database, was pretty big, hundreds of the same saves constantly being uploaded aswell
04-13-2017, 05:19 PM #91
tontsa00
Pokemon Trainer
Wondering how long we still have to wait ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo