04-18-2017, 01:11 AM #1
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Persona 5 - CUSA-05877(US)/CUSA-06638(EU)/CUSA-07195(CN) is now added to the list.
This will be the place to share the save and all the codes discovered in advance mode
Last edited by vosszaa ; 04-18-2017 at 11:56 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to vosszaa for this useful post:

abufhad, godinhu, hackstraiker, Logan_Sony, vladisdracul2nd, Zeishiki
05-05-2017, 07:59 PM #65
disengag3
Save Point
Has anyone figured out if futaba 249 works/what you have to get her to say if it does
05-06-2017, 03:52 AM #66
Lulipopz
Save Point
The compendium code does not work on SW, not as intended. Freezes the game.

Does anyone have or are willing to post the SW version of the 100% Compendium?
05-06-2017, 08:36 AM #67
Does anyone know how to get Futaba lines trophy with posted code?
05-06-2017, 03:15 PM #68
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Lulipopz View Post
The compendium code does not work on SW, not as intended. Freezes the game.

Does anyone have or are willing to post the SW version of the 100% Compendium?

they updated this last week and it was working 100% no crash.. if you used it a wile ago there was an issue but thats been fix for a bit i used it the other day again to see and all persona were there ?
05-06-2017, 05:39 PM #69
Lulipopz
Save Point
Actually, I just used it right now.

Does not work. I have tried it alone, went into the room at the designed time for the game and it's not working.

I tried it over and over, every combination, every save file. I have the US version.

I literally 2 minutes ago tried it and it's a no go, still. I don't know what changed but it worked for me when using SW yesterday but then they went offline, no quick codes. Came back up today, I tried it, the 100% Compendium isn't working. As in it's like it just doesn't modify the game file or doesn't add them in. Only things in the compendium registry are Arsene, the fairy, and the one in the pot.

Not sure what changed or what happened but I can upload my save if you need it?

Btw: Over on HI site other people are saying the same thing that happened to me is happening to them. The Quick Codes worked flawlessly yesterday but after they got taken down and re-put up something's wrong or something went horribly wrong. Using them in bulk freezes the game, as in it won't load at all. And using them 1 by 1 doesn't work. None of them are operational and using them altogether will cause a crash that just hangs the game. No music, no error code, no nothing. Just static picture, nothing moves, and everything is frozen. I have to hit the PS button and exit out manually to re-boot the game.

._. My heart weeps
Last edited by Lulipopz ; 05-06-2017 at 05:49 PM.
05-06-2017, 06:51 PM #70
Too those who have used the 100% Compendium cheat will it still unlock the trophy? Any requirement I need to do or is it a bust and won't unlock at all.
05-06-2017, 06:52 PM #71
Originally posted by Lulipopz View Post
Actually, I just used it right now.

Does not work. I have tried it alone, went into the room at the designed time for the game and it's not working.

I tried it over and over, every combination, every save file. I have the US version.

I literally 2 minutes ago tried it and it's a no go, still. I don't know what changed but it worked for me when using SW yesterday but then they went offline, no quick codes. Came back up today, I tried it, the 100% Compendium isn't working. As in it's like it just doesn't modify the game file or doesn't add them in. Only things in the compendium registry are Arsene, the fairy, and the one in the pot.

Not sure what changed or what happened but I can upload my save if you need it?

Btw: Over on HI site other people are saying the same thing that happened to me is happening to them. The Quick Codes worked flawlessly yesterday but after they got taken down and re-put up something's wrong or something went horribly wrong. Using them in bulk freezes the game, as in it won't load at all. And using them 1 by 1 doesn't work. None of them are operational and using them altogether will cause a crash that just hangs the game. No music, no error code, no nothing. Just static picture, nothing moves, and everything is frozen. I have to hit the PS button and exit out manually to re-boot the game.

._. My heart weeps

For me, the Max Yen code doesn't work at all just now. It was working well before though..
05-06-2017, 06:57 PM #72
Originally posted by shadowboy18 View Post
Too those who have used the 100% Compendium cheat will it still unlock the trophy? Any requirement I need to do or is it a bust and won't unlock at all.

I have use the code and so far it does not unlock the trophy for this
05-06-2017, 08:06 PM #73
Pretty sure you have to go recruit another persona before you get the achievement.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo