05-10-2017, 12:34 PM #1
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

(click on it)
You must login or register to view this content.

If you have not received your license key on your primary Paypal email You must login or register to view this content.
If you experience issues/errors/bugs regarding Save Wizard You must login or register to view this content.
If you have issues with a supported game You must login or register to view this content.
Would you like SW to add a particular game? You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST SUPPORTED GAMES

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST CHEATS FIXES & UPDATES
Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions / Control / SnowRunner

WISHLIST

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Total number of games: 1.068
Total number of cheats: 49.596
Last updated: 26th of September 2020 at 19:07 (UTC)
Supported Firmware 8.00 Beta 5
Last edited by TheBlackPec ; 09-29-2020 at 09:13 AM. Reason: List Update

The following 185 users say thank you to TheBlackPec for this useful post:

_cj3z_, abufhad, Alexsandr194, ALI_80, alifilm, Alucard_Immorta, Amit4pro, Andrey-Shapenkov, anor_im, aref 1, arnaud02, Assau1t_Meister, Awak3n1ng, AwesomeGreat, bayesh, belga, benjia, BigTrain, billbob87, blackjohn, blackmustang58, boodi82013, burntlink, camapoct, Cap77, ChaosFactor, CheaterPS3.1, chobit, ChronosGD, CosmoConstant, cri123, danielvasqu, dante.salomone, DaPrince, DARKFAHAD, darkmagic909, davidgraham1977, dokoo30, ehdqkr, euqet01di, Evilnessmod, f100fahad, F1nalFantasy, Father Luckeyy, foreveryoung239, fronik, GabrielTadeu, gamer50, GelsonSilva, ghostfile79, gogeta62, gr82b67, Greydraic, hackstraiker, hajwel, hassan_915, Hatchet Harry, Heineken2570, Herobrine344, Hklj, HM.198, hsoon2201, Hydrogen, jaber2018, jameshird85, jancuks85, Jean-Lopez, Joemama070, Jtripz, kensusflow, Kim-Chi, kirasor, KleberMishima, Kyushuu, lbsnake, Le Gamertag, leping, linkey, linksam88, Logan_Sony, LOORDWAR, lucian_vlis, luis17, macflay59, Maco87, madmax6688, Mahm0udzaki, marcooliveirafi, mark1, MarsJ, master lee, mauromuratore, maybebereckless, Maycon_gbi, Mbartlett29, meier88, Merlin_wall, mikhail, mochael, MODZ4FUN420 and 85 other users.
08-11-2019, 09:46 AM #938
Sniper Elite 4 would be a game
that should be modding able ! Happy
08-15-2019, 02:37 AM #939
Originally posted by Sainter007 View Post
Sniper Elite 4 would be a game
that should be modding able ! Happy

I agree on that. Or atleast that EU to US conversation
08-15-2019, 05:04 AM #940
DISHONORED DEFINITIVE EDITION
08-20-2019, 01:46 PM #941
Originally posted by billbob87 View Post
anyone able to send in saves for Elex EU?, sent in mine months ago guess there's not enough interest for them to spend time on codes for this game :(

Already sent my ELEX EU saves but you know how SW works.

They work at their own pace and if you check the games on the wishlist that they still haven't added, compared to some of the games they have added, it almost seems they no longer care for games once they have passed a certain period.

Take for example Watch Dogs.
They placed cheats for Watch Dogs 2, but when it came to Watch Dogs 1 they completely dismiss the game altogether.

Also SW should've really taken some lessons from Game Genie.
Really because with Game Genie even if they didn't had cheats they added the game to the list and you could try to edit the game in advance cheat mode.

SW doesn't even allows you to do that.
08-20-2019, 02:03 PM #942
Originally posted by Javad134 View Post
DISHONORED DEFINITIVE EDITION

You can definitely forget about this game or any Dishonored game.
That's why I didn't even sent my saves.

The problem with the Dishonored games is that the code moves around a lot. Meaning they can't make cheats for the game.

The PS3 version had the exact same problem.

The difference was that with the PS3 version Game Genie at least placed the game on their Save Editing software.
Meaning all you needed to do was enter the save in advance mode and with a little bit of patience you could find where to change the code.

That's what I did with my Dishonored PS3 game save.
It took me a while but eventually I found how to edit the money and the runes to their max values.

But Save Wizard doesn't even allows you to do that.
If they can't make cheats for a game then they don't add the game to the list.
Meaning even if you wanted to give it a go yourself at hacking your save game, in the end you can't.

Honestly I didn't knew at the time SW was going to do so wrong by those that bought the software, or I would've never bought the activation key.

Also those earlier games, SW doesn't care about them.
Take for example Watch Dogs or even Fallout 4.
Fallout 4 took way over a year just to get the most basic cheats.
In essence if you had bought the physical version of the game you might as well install the game without any patches, run the money glitch and duplication glitch, until you got everything you wanted, and then you patched the game.
That's what I did.

So when the cheats came to SW they were useless to me.

Watch Dogs 1, that has a very simple coding, they didn't even bother anymore.
It doesn't matter that people have sent them many saves from all regions. They simply never place the game on the list.

As for Dishonored... I can already tell you, you'll never see any cheats for PS4.
If they placed the Dishonored games on their software list, and allowed us to use the advance editing mode, I bet I could easily find the part of the code where the money and runes are located.
Thus creating for example a starter save for people to use.

But because of SW more than lack of fair play and fair use of their software, especially to us that actually paid them, then obviously those games you can forget about any cheats ever coming.

And there is no point, pointing that out to those of Save Wizard. They don't give a damn about what their customers want.
Last edited by Greydraic ; 08-20-2019 at 02:05 PM.

The following user thanked Greydraic for this useful post:

Javad134
08-20-2019, 02:18 PM #943
Originally posted by Yondaime_kazzy View Post
Originally posted by mansonx43 View Post
id like to see codes for SIMS 4 DO they need a save to start with? im not sure how to make the wish. and i wanna be as helpful as possible

Sending in saves is pretty useful, yeah
Might get added quicker that way

Or might not be added at all.
If that rule applied to every game then you would have much more games on SW game list.

Fallout 4 took well over a year to be added and that was easy.
The Van Hellsing games never got added.
Alien Isolation is also possible to add cheats (at least in the PS3 version it was possible because Game Genie allowed you to enter the save in advance mode), still you got nothing on Save Wizard really because they'll never simply add games to their list that they themselves haven't made the cheats.
The Dishonored games, you'll also never see them on Save Wizard.

Face it!
If the code is easy to crack and the game as recently been out then your chances are good.
But even if the code is easy to crack, if the game as already some time to it, then they'll place that game in the "to do in their free time list" and the game will never be added.

Same games you get lucky, some games you simply get unlucky.
More so if the coding in the save game of the Sims game moves around a lot, then you'll definitely never see the game on SW. Ever.
08-20-2019, 02:30 PM #944
Originally posted by KingRonSwanson View Post
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
Originally posted by kazuhirahunt View Post
I'm still waiting for cheats on Metal Gear Survive...WE NEED IT <3

I think you already did but if you didn't send your save with details to the official SW form.

I send them games saves for Farpoint, F1 2017, TT isle of man, Eve walkyrie, Asseto Corsa and many others...with details and pictures for each saves and ......nothing. They add cheats for new games or for Rpg but old games nothing...
Finally i just use savewizard sometimes but only for resigning saves from NGU.

I honestly believe they simply gave up on those earlier games, or games that have come out for some time now.
Only that would explain why they add cheats for games like "Crypt Of The NecroDancer" but can't be bothered to add games they already possess cheats from all regions, like Watch Dogs 1.

Like... Who cares about "Crypt Of The NecroDancer" when they have on their wishlist:

- Dead Island Riptide
- Dishonored 1 and 2
- ELEX
- Van Hellsing 1 and 2
- The Last Guardian
- Watch Dogs

All of these games should be on their top priority list.
But as it seems, they are more in the bottom drawer, in the forgotten list.
08-20-2019, 11:25 PM #945
I wish they update the cheats for diablo 3, we need to be able to max more type of materials like the ones used to craft hellfire medals, and max the number of keys, and/or a possiblity to modify the level of our legendary gems. Also a possibility to get old cosmectic in the inventory would be awesome, It's sad they wont give us advanced editing for this game, I would really like to be abletu do this kind of stuff myself.

The following 2 users say thank you to kikoololz for this useful post:

Greydraic, mrvan77
08-22-2019, 05:25 PM #946
Originally posted by kikoololz View Post
I wish they update the cheats for diablo 3, we need to be able to max more type of materials like the ones used to craft hellfire medals, and max the number of keys, and/or a possiblity to modify the level of our legendary gems. Also a possibility to get old cosmectic in the inventory would be awesome, It's sad they wont give us advanced editing for this game, I would really like to be abletu do this kind of stuff myself.

They don't make the advance editing available because if they did people would start trading cheat codes, making our own cheat codes.
And for whatever reason that seems to bother them.

That was the advantage of Game Genie back in the times of PS3. Even if they didn't had cheats for a game they would place the game on the list, and enabled advance editing mode so people could give it go themselves.

At the time the only way to edit Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas was that way. And people edited money, xp, materials.
Not only that on forums you could find people sharing cheat codes.

Take for example Elder Scrolls Skyrim.
In the PS3 you could and you still can edit health, magika, stamina, crafting materials, money and xp.
With Game Genie you still can do all of that.

But with Save Wizard you can only edit money.
If I could also open advance mode, I would edit the rest, but unfortunately SW is useless in even that part.

SW was lucky because unlike with Game Genie there never came out a free software like Brute Force Savedata.
If it did you can bet they would lose most of their clients. Even those that like us have already paid for the activation key of their software.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo