05-10-2017, 12:34 PM #1
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

(click on it)
You must login or register to view this content.

If you have not received your license key on your primary Paypal email You must login or register to view this content.
If you experience issues/errors/bugs regarding Save Wizard You must login or register to view this content.
If you have issues with a supported game You must login or register to view this content.
Would you like SW to add a particular game? You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST SUPPORTED GAMES

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST CHEATS FIXES & UPDATES
Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions / Control / SnowRunner

WISHLIST

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Total number of games: 1.068
Total number of cheats: 49.596
Last updated: 26th of September 2020 at 19:07 (UTC)
Supported Firmware 8.00 Beta 5
Last edited by TheBlackPec ; 09-29-2020 at 09:13 AM. Reason: List Update

The following 183 users say thank you to TheBlackPec for this useful post:

_cj3z_, abufhad, Alexsandr194, ALI_80, alifilm, Alucard_Immorta, Amit4pro, Andrey-Shapenkov, anor_im, aref 1, arnaud02, Assau1t_Meister, Awak3n1ng, AwesomeGreat, bayesh, belga, benjia, BigTrain, billbob87, blackjohn, blackmustang58, boodi82013, burntlink, camapoct, Cap77, ChaosFactor, CheaterPS3.1, chobit, ChronosGD, CosmoConstant, cri123, danielvasqu, dante.salomone, DaPrince, DARKFAHAD, darkmagic909, davidgraham1977, dokoo30, ehdqkr, euqet01di, Evilnessmod, f100fahad, F1nalFantasy, Father Luckeyy, foreveryoung239, fronik, GabrielTadeu, gamer50, GelsonSilva, ghostfile79, gogeta62, gr82b67, Greydraic, hackstraiker, hajwel, hassan_915, Hatchet Harry, Heineken2570, Herobrine344, Hklj, HM.198, hsoon2201, Hydrogen, jaber2018, jameshird85, jancuks85, Jean-Lopez, Joemama070, Jtripz, kensusflow, Kim-Chi, kirasor, KleberMishima, Kyushuu, lbsnake, Le Gamertag, leping, linkey, linksam88, Logan_Sony, LOORDWAR, lucian_vlis, luis17, macflay59, Maco87, madmax6688, Mahm0udzaki, marcooliveirafi, mark1, MarsJ, master lee, mauromuratore, maybebereckless, Maycon_gbi, Mbartlett29, meier88, Merlin_wall, mikhail, mochael, MODZ4FUN420 and 83 other users.
05-25-2017, 06:21 PM #65
manabyte77
Little One
So if I understand this thread right, the White List is saves already submitted in hopes of getting them added. The Black List is saves that aren't going to happen. And the Fulfilled Requests are saves now added that were submitted to the White List. In essence, if I'd like a game added that's not already on the White List, submit a save through the SW official site with the relevant stats in my save that I'd like the SW team to look for correct? Then I post the submitted saves here so people know a game's saves have already been submitted?

If so, I've got some saves for games not on this list I'd like to submit.
05-25-2017, 06:29 PM #66
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
So if I understand this thread right, the White List is saves already submitted in hopes of getting them added. The Black List is saves that aren't going to happen. And the Fulfilled Requests are saves now added that were submitted to the White List. In essence, if I'd like a game added that's not already on the White List, submit a save through the SW official site with the relevant stats in my save that I'd like the SW team to look for correct? Then I post the submitted saves here so people know a game's saves have already been submitted?

If so, I've got some saves for games not on this list I'd like to submit.

you are perfectly right
05-25-2017, 06:57 PM #67
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
you are perfectly right

Last question, how do I find the CUSA #? Or can I just put USA & physical/digital?
05-25-2017, 08:35 PM #68
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Last question, how do I find the CUSA #? Or can I just put USA & physical/digital?

When you copy your save it will be in a folder named after its CUSA
05-25-2017, 11:46 PM #69
manabyte77
Little One
Submitted Bloons TD 5 (US). CUSA08142.

The following user thanked manabyte77 for this useful post:

TheBlackPec
05-26-2017, 03:03 AM #70
Can someone submit Resident Evil 6 (simply just for the exhange points/money) and also Resident Evil Revelations 2 please? I have those games on XB1 but will get it on PS4 once SW have cheats. Please? Thank you!!
05-26-2017, 07:59 AM #71
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Submitted Bloons TD 5 (US). CUSA08142.

Thank you Happy
05-26-2017, 10:08 AM #72
Logan_Sony
Little One
Disgaea 5 (US) needs more codes. Right now the only code that there is, is for max money.
05-27-2017, 11:06 AM #73
Logan_Sony
Little One
Last edited by Logan_Sony ; 05-27-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo