Post: Please can the EU players upload their saves to SaveWizard & Xploder
05-18-2017, 05:01 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); both companies have stated they need saves, save wizard more so saying they need eu saves as they aren't getting as many of them. i will be uploading mine but the majority of the saves i have i no longer have the games for so i cant submit them with detail info, if anyone wants to help build the databases here's some links:

You must login or register to view this content.

max 40mb per save

You must login or register to view this content.

Add a text file with your game save with the following information: Game Name, CUSA Number, FW version, Save Status (ie 100% complete / Main Campaign Complete on "Normal difficulty") and any other information (unlimited ammo enabled, max health enabled etc) (example*You must login or register to view this content.)

obviously any regions helpful too. cheers
05-21-2017, 07:38 AM #11
Originally posted by zebbidy View Post
you have the patience of a saint. you do know that the save wizard team is fairly small right?, plus do you know how many saves are sent in per day. my guess would be ALOT so you just need to calm your tits. i have sent in saves for everygame i have 100% and some that are roughly about 80% a total of over 100 games. im not expecting them to get saves for all the games but its incase they ever want to do any of the games i have posted to them. tbh its people like you that are the cancer to this scene

You're insulting someone you don't know on the internet, to defend other people you don't know on the internet and people like me are the cancer? You're probably a fat american, single parent child, with little money and a lot of time. Go be angry and angsty at someone else.

before you respond (please don't), understand that some people have paid a fair amount for this product, they're not asking for updates everyday all day. We all understand it is a small team but they should have a system of automatically acknowledging emails sent so people know their queries have been received. At the moment you upload something on their site and there's no indication to say it's done apart from the page refreshing. Before purchase I sent them four queries which were answered within a couple of hours. Why is it they can't even respond to emails now? It's called professionalism. Someday if you have a job worth any meaning you would know. You might know. Oh let's be honest this is your full time thing so you'll never learn I guess. Kryptus
05-21-2017, 09:13 AM #12
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by MadonnaProject View Post
You're insulting someone you don't know on the internet, to defend other people you don't know on the internet and people like me are the cancer? You're probably a fat american, single parent child, with little money and a lot of time. Go be angry and angsty at someone else.

before you respond (please don't), understand that some people have paid a fair amount for this product, they're not asking for updates everyday all day. We all understand it is a small team but they should have a system of automatically acknowledging emails sent so people know their queries have been received. At the moment you upload something on their site and there's no indication to say it's done apart from the page refreshing. Before purchase I sent them four queries which were answered within a couple of hours. Why is it they can't even respond to emails now? It's called professionalism. Someday if you have a job worth any meaning you would know. You might know. Oh let's be honest this is your full time thing so you'll never learn I guess. Kryptus

I can see where you are coming from on the notification thing but have you tried to email the team about suggestions for their software and how to improve it? Small team = prob not got someone to solely respond to saves sent in

Jesus I was not insulting you, you take to things to harshly. Mind you sarcasm does not come across well online and for that I apologise, will edit my previous post to suit

I just don't get the hate they are all getting and it's because of impatient people like you that things are prob being held back or not getting done as fast
Last edited by zebbidy ; 05-21-2017 at 09:15 AM.
05-21-2017, 02:23 PM #13
Originally posted by zebbidy View Post
I can see where you are coming from on the notification thing but have you tried to email the team about suggestions for their software and how to improve it? Small team = prob not got someone to solely respond to saves sent in

Jesus I was not insulting you, you take to things to harshly. Mind you sarcasm does not come across well online and for that I apologise, will edit my previous post to suit

I just don't get the hate they are all getting and it's because of impatient people like you that things are prob being held back or not getting done as fast

I spent almost 50 quid on this software. I am happy to wait but whilst the initial replies (before sale enquiries) were swift, it is not right that I have sent them numerous emails and not heard anything back. Not even an acknowledgement. Thus far for my money I have only been able to modify bloodborne and nioh. Almost every single one of the other titles which are suppoorted for the EU are not working for me. Surely the EU titles should have the same save data. When you change the name of the folder it gets detected but then doesn't get accepted on their server side. You would imagine it wuld be easy for them to add variations of title codes which they do not have but are supported especially if a customer sends it in. Yet they're not bothered.

Sure they are a small team and I appreciate they're keen to add more titles but do you know what that also shows? It shows that they're prioritising adding more titles to make the product attractive to new customers. However once you buy it and find out 80% of the titles will not work even though they're supported, you're out of luck. Even after sending emails and submitting saves they will not do anything.

No matter how you look at it, this is a bit of a piss take. Being disloyal to your existing consumer is the easiest way of damaging your business because now everyone I know who is interested I have told not to buy, because I don't want them spending 50 pounds on something which will not work for them the same for me. Sure some people are being impatient but they paid for this software, they're allowed to be.
Last edited by MadonnaProject ; 05-21-2017 at 02:51 PM.
05-23-2017, 03:16 PM #14
xLew--
Former Staff
you see what games are compatible before purchasing, if like me,you dont have many..if any why dont you hold out. send all your saves, maybe make multiple saves and send them in with different stats so they can compare. the more variable info they have the better chance of finding something to do with that save id of thought. cant imagine how long it would take to inspect every save, maybe more than one save at a time to find a door way to making a cheat possible. good luck to them to be honest.
07-28-2017, 05:53 PM #15
Do you have Nioh save ? If you do , What is your level and gear ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo