Post: Xploder PS4 Save Resigner Pre-Beta Is Now Available, Report Issues Here
05-24-2017, 09:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: READ BEFORE BUYING

I have decided to give a quick update on this thread. Given how many months this has been out on the market and how silent the team has been, I strongly advise you to stay away from it until further notice Their product is rather subpar compared to Savewizard which released a save resigner was quicker than they have can even blink. That's just my take on it, which is sad because I had some high hopes for this. Maybe they can turn it around, but for the time being stay away and use Savewizard, which is a far more superior product to the current state of Xploder

Original Thread:

The Xploder Save Resigner Pre-beta is now live

You must login or register to view this content.

You can only use supported cheats from their database, or saves from a USB drive that pre-date 4.5X. Xploder already has a fix for saves after 4.5X, but it currently is not available in this build of the Beta.

NOTE: REGION RESIGNING IS COMING LATER

Also FF15 is supported! However, once you load you cannot save or if you do it makes all the save slots blank and unloadable.

Email Validation

This step is not required to use the device. I have yet to even recieve an email and so have many others. In fact, I dont think anyone has gotten one. All you have to do it hit the continue option and you'll be able to use the app freely.

Rsigning Errors - For those getting a failed error, do this everytime it fails because you need a fresh save

Must Install Game Error When Copying. Resigned Save Back Onto The Console -
For this one I noticed some of the saves aren't the right ID CUSA. For example knack in their USA folder doesnt match the USA Cusa. Double check if the CUSA are the same. I know rocket league was the same but it failed to work for me.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 09-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, Logan_Sony, luis17, Perna10
05-29-2017, 04:08 PM #128
Does anybody have FFXV Europe save? I have Platinum and complete save from my friend, but it's post after 4.5 patch and Xploder just crashing when I try to resign it. Sal
05-29-2017, 04:33 PM #129
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
they gotta be old saves, Xploder is working on post patch 4.5 an a majority of Hess I assume were copied recently. I noticed a lot of saves that are in the beta are from NGU but pre-date 4.55 update. You can find the same threads around here.

Basically they want saves before 4.5X, so saves you backed up a long time ago becaus 4.5X adds an encrption to it

Including your profile save? I keep getting errors myself
05-29-2017, 04:40 PM #130
Able to sign again, takes a few goes sometimes.

Was able sign rocket league from us to eu. Ping alot off trophy after one game.
Last edited by LushPushLush ; 05-29-2017 at 05:17 PM.
05-29-2017, 05:16 PM #131
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post
Able to sign again, takes a few goes sometimes.

what game and firmware save you're using for profile. I've tried RE7 on 4.55 and a very old save from resident evil 1 remake but have no idea what firmware it was last saved on.
05-29-2017, 05:19 PM #132
Originally posted by WC View Post
what game and firmware save you're using for profile. I've tried RE7 on 4.55 and a very old save from resident evil 1 remake but have no idea what firmware it was last saved on.

Can only resign the pre beta stuff. Can take save from US folder and create a EU folder and should work on pre beta.

Give xploder a few second to load up before you sign or just error on you.

Download Warframe see if that works and pings.
05-29-2017, 05:54 PM #133
godden18
Pokemon Trainer
*delete*
05-29-2017, 06:21 PM #134
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post
Can only resign the pre beta stuff. Can take save from US folder and create a EU folder and should work on pre beta.

Give xploder a few second to load up before you sign or just error on you.

Download Warframe see if that works and pings.

i'm asking for PROFILE not SAVE

I am only trying to resign save on their drop box, but it has never worked...3 days straight now.
05-29-2017, 06:25 PM #135
Originally posted by Ultimatrix96 View Post
Does anybody have FFXV Europe save? I have Platinum and complete save from my friend, but it's post after 4.5 patch and Xploder just crashing when I try to resign it. Sal

Look up previous pages, I have uploaded mine but it is not 100% complete. Anyway, Xploder has issues when you try to save game with a resigned FFXV save file, all slots get blank.
05-29-2017, 06:27 PM #136
Originally posted by WC View Post
i'm asking for PROFILE not SAVE

I am only trying to resign save on their drop box, but it has never worked...3 days straight now.

All the file i have tested that work are from dropbox. Other save just error atm.

Put one save on and try.

Oddworld works, Hotline miami works and rocket league from us folder work on eu folder, just rename it to same and it be fine

Trophy do ping.

Try GTA 5 here and see what it pings on 0%
Last edited by LushPushLush ; 05-29-2017 at 06:30 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo