Post: Xploder PS4 Save Resigner Pre-Beta Is Now Available, Report Issues Here
05-24-2017, 09:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: READ BEFORE BUYING

I have decided to give a quick update on this thread. Given how many months this has been out on the market and how silent the team has been, I strongly advise you to stay away from it until further notice Their product is rather subpar compared to Savewizard which released a save resigner was quicker than they have can even blink. That's just my take on it, which is sad because I had some high hopes for this. Maybe they can turn it around, but for the time being stay away and use Savewizard, which is a far more superior product to the current state of Xploder

Original Thread:

The Xploder Save Resigner Pre-beta is now live

You must login or register to view this content.

You can only use supported cheats from their database, or saves from a USB drive that pre-date 4.5X. Xploder already has a fix for saves after 4.5X, but it currently is not available in this build of the Beta.

NOTE: REGION RESIGNING IS COMING LATER

Also FF15 is supported! However, once you load you cannot save or if you do it makes all the save slots blank and unloadable.

Email Validation

This step is not required to use the device. I have yet to even recieve an email and so have many others. In fact, I dont think anyone has gotten one. All you have to do it hit the continue option and you'll be able to use the app freely.

Rsigning Errors - For those getting a failed error, do this everytime it fails because you need a fresh save

Must Install Game Error When Copying. Resigned Save Back Onto The Console -
For this one I noticed some of the saves aren't the right ID CUSA. For example knack in their USA folder doesnt match the USA Cusa. Double check if the CUSA are the same. I know rocket league was the same but it failed to work for me.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 09-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, Logan_Sony, luis17, Perna10
05-29-2017, 06:30 PM #137
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post
All the file i have tested that work are from dropbox. Other save just error atm.

Put one save on and try.

Oddworld works, Hotline miami works and rocket league from us folder work on eu folder, just rename it to same and it be fine

Trophy do ping.

I've already tried their dropbox saves, none are working. I want to know what game and what firmware are their profiles from?
05-29-2017, 07:47 PM #138
i can't resign any save because of this error
(resign finished with errors please try again later)
05-29-2017, 08:55 PM #139
FW 4.55 all the saves that i dropbox worked for me

GTA pinged 5 trophy on load.
05-29-2017, 09:12 PM #140
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post
FW 4.55 all the saves that i dropbox worked for me

GTA pinged 5 trophy on load.

what game did you use for profile?
05-29-2017, 09:20 PM #141
Originally posted by WC View Post
what game did you use for profile?

What does this even mean?

If you followed the xploder guide correctly then the profile that you use is your own, all other saves are going to go on the dummy profile that aren't your saves.

If you have multiple users on ur usb that may be cause the issue, i only have my profile saves and then the dummy folder xploder said to make

Im running 4.55, their saves are from here and pre 4.5x. So knowing the ganes FW whouldnt matter unless its above 4.5X which wont work in this build of the beta, meaning any recent saves uploaded here probably wont work.

Also make sure theyre the same region, as this pre beta doesnt support region resigning
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 05-29-2017 at 09:39 PM.
05-29-2017, 09:39 PM #142
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
What does this even mean?

If you followed the xploder guide correctly then the profile that you use is your own, all other saves are going to go on the dummy profile that aren't your saves.

If you have multiple users on ur usb that may be cause the issue, i only have my profile saves and then the dummy folder xploder said to make

Im running 4.55, their saves are from here and pre 4.5x. So knowing the ganes FW whouldnt matter unless its above 4.5X which wont work in this build of the beta, meaning any recent saves uploaded here probably wont work

What I meant was what game did you use as your profile...not the "0000000" folder it tells you to make, but the game that Xploder uses to copy the "profile"
05-29-2017, 09:41 PM #143
Copy a save from my main profile to usb, then download a save from pre beta into the 0000000000000 folder
05-29-2017, 09:42 PM #144
Originally posted by WC View Post
What I meant was what game did you use as your profile...not the "0000000" folder it tells you to make, but the game that Xploder uses to copy the "profile"

It doesnt matter what game you use as ur profile, just as long as its from ur profile.it uses the game user id. It searches the folder id specifically, but wont detect it unless theres saves.

When you go into settings and then profile on xploder it should list all the profiles, from the savedata directory. Find urs and itll resign saves to that one that arent already assigned (so saves from dummy folder can get resigned if they arent locked). It doesnt ask you to pick a save as ur profile, it just detects the profile
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 05-29-2017 at 09:44 PM.
05-29-2017, 09:44 PM #145
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
It doesnt matter what game you use as ur profile, just as long as its from ur profile.it uses the game user id. It searches the folder id specifically, but wont detect it unless theres saves.

When you go into settings and then profile on xploder it should list all the profiles, from the savedata directory. Find urs and itll resign saves to that one that arent already assigned (so saves from dummy folder can get resigned if they arent locked)

it probbably doesn't but I want to know cause it hasn't worked for me once since I was in Beta three days ago so I'm getting desperate (no reply from Xploder either)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo