Post: Xploder PS4 Save Resigner Pre-Beta Is Now Available, Report Issues Here
05-24-2017, 09:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: READ BEFORE BUYING

I have decided to give a quick update on this thread. Given how many months this has been out on the market and how silent the team has been, I strongly advise you to stay away from it until further notice Their product is rather subpar compared to Savewizard which released a save resigner was quicker than they have can even blink. That's just my take on it, which is sad because I had some high hopes for this. Maybe they can turn it around, but for the time being stay away and use Savewizard, which is a far more superior product to the current state of Xploder

Original Thread:

The Xploder Save Resigner Pre-beta is now live

You must login or register to view this content.

You can only use supported cheats from their database, or saves from a USB drive that pre-date 4.5X. Xploder already has a fix for saves after 4.5X, but it currently is not available in this build of the Beta.

NOTE: REGION RESIGNING IS COMING LATER

Also FF15 is supported! However, once you load you cannot save or if you do it makes all the save slots blank and unloadable.

Email Validation

This step is not required to use the device. I have yet to even recieve an email and so have many others. In fact, I dont think anyone has gotten one. All you have to do it hit the continue option and you'll be able to use the app freely.

Rsigning Errors - For those getting a failed error, do this everytime it fails because you need a fresh save

Must Install Game Error When Copying. Resigned Save Back Onto The Console -
For this one I noticed some of the saves aren't the right ID CUSA. For example knack in their USA folder doesnt match the USA Cusa. Double check if the CUSA are the same. I know rocket league was the same but it failed to work for me.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 09-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, Logan_Sony, luis17, Perna10
08-02-2017, 12:00 AM #488
Just had a little read on there website.

"Which region saves work?

Xploder pioneered the process of “re-regioning” of game saves and we are pleased to say it is present in this latest version. We will continue to develop and improve this process and all updates will be free. We currently support EU, USA and Japan*! (some titles may not support re-regioning, however this is a very small percentage"

How about less than one percent Snail

The following 3 users say thank you to LushPushLush for this useful post:

hess47, manabyte77, RageSoul51
08-02-2017, 11:04 AM #489
i posted a question about reregion then suddenly they deleted it wtf!!
08-02-2017, 02:11 PM #490
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Impara View Post
i posted a question about reregion then suddenly they deleted it wtf!!

They're scam artist, plain and simple love to troll and just take people's money that's all they are in the business for.

The following 2 users say thank you to FallenSoldier for this useful post:

RageSoul51, xTheSolutionNOT
08-02-2017, 02:28 PM #491
Won't see Re-region until 5.0 is released I would say.

All the saves on there "online cheat" vault are from NGU user or from the Save wizard team. I havnt a clue why they called this the full version. Clearly broken and who actually ask for online cheat vault? If your reading this xploder

1 Resign Any save. Failed on this. SW came out with it first now it's on the back burner.

2 Re-region. Since April Xploder (The database for this is clearly ready)

This is what we want. Not shitty half baked save (12% story done) with stolen content from other user. Never once thanks NGU for it.

I did find there database on my pc files. Its however locked. Seems all they info is behind that.

If I manage to crack it. Ill personally destroy there online database.Enzo

Enough is enough. Stop spending our money and get to work
Last edited by LushPushLush ; 08-02-2017 at 08:10 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to LushPushLush for this useful post:

FallenSoldier, GelsonSilva, RageSoul51, xTheSolutionNOT
08-02-2017, 03:07 PM #492
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post

All the saves on there online cheat vault are from NGU user or from the Save wizard team. I havnt a clue why there calling this the full version for. Clearly broken and who actually ask for online cheat vault. If your reading this xploder

1 Resign Any save. Failed on this. SW came out with it first now it's on the back burner.

This is what we want. Not shitty half baked save ( 12% story done) with stolen content from other user. Never once thanks NGU for it.

I did find there database on my pc files. Its however locked. Seems all they info is behind that.

If I manage to crack it. Ill personally destroy there online database.

Expected much more from Xploder devs. Sal

The following 2 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

LushPushLush, RageSoul51
08-02-2017, 06:53 PM #493
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post

All the saves on there online cheat vault are from NGU user or from the Save wizard team. I havnt a clue why there calling this the full version for. Clearly broken and who actually ask for online cheat vault. If your reading this xploder

This is what we want. Not shitty half baked save ( 12% story done) with stolen content from other user. Never once thanks NGU for it.

If I manage to crack it. Ill personally destroy there online database.

Can't believe them, just checked out there fb page... they are claiming it's fully out now by the looks of the cover art they recently changed. How can it possibly be fully out if re region is broken... and you can't even resign HALF The saves, save wizard can resign smh...
I think I'm gonna consider calling my bank and making a claim here soon. It literally just sits on my computer and does nothing more it's absolutely useless. SaveWizard does all my resigning and cheats...

The following user thanked FallenSoldier for this useful post:

GelsonSilva
08-02-2017, 07:37 PM #494
Yeah, Re-Region is crap, doesn't work on 90% of the games I have tried.
08-02-2017, 09:47 PM #495
don't raise your hope too high for Re-Region.even save wizard dev said that and they said it will not works on all games,and it's very glitchy.

about the new Xploder update,does it support cheats now? or it's just modded saves resigning?
08-02-2017, 11:22 PM #496
Originally posted by aos10 View Post
don't raise your hope too high for Re-Region.even save wizard dev said that and they said it will not works on all games,and it's very glitchy.

about the new Xploder update,does it support cheats now? or it's just modded saves resigning?

Still only using their databse of save games, no cheats.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo