06-25-2017, 09:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As title says, I have a FFXV EU save, CUSA01615 platinum, if enough people are interested I will share it. I'm not home ATM so once I'm home and people show interest I will upload it.

It has 999 million gil, full ascencion, all characters are level 99, good set of items and a few best in slot items, added plenty of magitek V2 suits, bangles and so forth. Do keep in mind it is a fresh NG+ save, meaning it's at the start of the game.

You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT. Here's the file:

You must login or register to view this content.

This is sparta! Have fun! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Last edited by pedja2k7 ; 06-26-2017 at 06:41 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to pedja2k7 for this useful post:

fbdomingues, JusThatGood, PL_ViPeR, vosszaa, ZaRaKiii

The following user groaned pedja2k7 for this awful post:

HerusDlinus
06-25-2017, 08:32 PM #38
ZaRaKiii
Captain of the 11th Division
Originally posted by pedja2k7 View Post
Do you mean a fresh NG+ save or a fresh fresh save? Cause thats not a bad idea, depending on how much time I'll have the following week(s) I might give it a shot. The only choice is a fresh NG+ save, cause otherwise you won't be able to transfer the trophies.. Adding the items is the easiest part tbh.

yeah that's what i mean . because you see your save is already a PLAT save so even if i use it it wont pop any trophies .

but you don't have to make a new save just finish the one you are working on now and we'll just start a NG+ with that.
06-25-2017, 08:36 PM #39
Originally posted by ZaRaKiii View Post
yeah that's what i mean . because you see your save is already a PLAT save so even if i use it it wont pop any trophies .

but you don't have to make a new save just finish the one you are working on now and we'll just start a NG+ with that.

I get that, problem is, it's a finished NG+ save. I'll have to mess around with it, will give it a go tomorrow.
06-25-2017, 08:37 PM #40
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
iirc NG+ can be played again n again. Once you kill last boss and watch all the drama in NG+ you will be sent back to main menu which you can start fresh NG+ once more so.. i guess it's all the same?
06-25-2017, 08:41 PM #41
ZaRaKiii
Originally posted by pedja2k7 View Post
I get that, problem is, it's a finished NG+ save. I'll have to mess around with it, will give it a go tomorrow.

ohh that's bad . i was actually thinking of starting a NG+ with the save you'll provide. anyways i wont ask you to do all of that again on a new save its too much work i know.

thanks anyways m8!
06-25-2017, 08:41 PM #42
ZaRaKiii
Originally posted by vosszaa View Post
iirc NG+ can be played again n again. Once you kill last boss and watch all the drama in NG+ you will be sent back to main menu which you can start fresh NG+ once more so.. i guess it's all the same?

is this true ? i didn't know this
06-25-2017, 08:42 PM #43
ZaRaKiii

06-25-2017, 08:49 PM #44
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ZaRaKiii View Post

Of course you can play NG+ as many time as you like. This is how people farm 4 Adamantite Bangles

The following user thanked vosszaa for this useful post:

ZaRaKiii
06-25-2017, 08:52 PM #45
ZaRaKiii
Of course you can play NG+ as many time as you like. This is how people farm 4 Adamantite Bangles

thank you for the info !

problem solved i guess.
06-26-2017, 04:51 AM #46
You know what, I'll start a new NG+ and modify it. I think this is the best way to satisfy everyone. It won't take long.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo