07-05-2017, 01:38 PM #1
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone got any luck doing HP and Stamina cheat like Dark Souls III e Bloodborne?

I've been trying for days but the values doesn't seem to match from my in-game numbers.

I've found my characters name, level and souls in userdata002 but can't figure out how to change HP or stamina.

The following user thanked TheBlackPec for this useful post:

KleberMishima
07-05-2017, 06:02 PM #2
godden18
Pokemon Trainer
no idea how to find codes but im hoping for this aswell
07-05-2017, 07:10 PM #3
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
Anyone got any luck doing HP and Stamina cheat like Dark Souls III e Bloodborne?

I've been trying for days but the values doesn't seem to match from my in-game numbers.

I've found my characters name, level and souls in userdata002 but can't figure out how to change HP or stamina.

Are you reversing the value?

Little endian style.
07-06-2017, 07:26 AM #4
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Are you reversing the value?

Little endian style.

Sure. I've tried hex, decimal and in reverse too.

I can find something similar but never in the same position. For example I got 2630 HP in my character stats screen, but if I go to the woman to upgrade it shows my base one (at least I think) that it's 2550 HP.

Searching for both but never got a result.
07-06-2017, 03:32 PM #5
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
Sure. I've tried hex, decimal and in reverse too.

I can find something similar but never in the same position. For example I got 2630 HP in my character stats screen, but if I go to the woman to upgrade it shows my base one (at least I think) that it's 2550 HP.

Searching for both but never got a result.

Do you have any gear that changes your HP?

I would unequipping everything, and then put them back on later, if you manage to mod the HP.
07-06-2017, 03:41 PM #6
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Do you have any gear that changes your HP?

I would unequipping everything, and then put them back on later, if you manage to mod the HP.

Tried that too, even with and without Human Effigy effect. This weekend I'll have more time to test and hope to figure this out.
07-09-2017, 10:20 AM #7
Staticstato
Save Point
Did you manage to get anywhere with modding HP?
07-09-2017, 04:30 PM #8
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Staticstato View Post
Did you manage to get anywhere with modding HP?

Nope.

You can't mod anything with your character, except your primary stats (STR, END, etc etc)
07-10-2017, 01:22 AM #9
Can I mod online covenant progress? I play offline but I still want items from online covenant progress. Kryptus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo