Post: Fix for jit (Just in Time) Debugging windows error in save wizard
07-06-2017, 09:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This was happening to me whenever I would try to apply cheats to a save I would get this error for unhandled exception jit Debugging windows error, tried things over the past 2 days but I finally figured something that worked (for me at least). Now this isn't perfect it will still give an error if you try to apply a cheat for something you have not unlocked in the game yet (example character stats for a character you have not gotten yet) but it's better than getting the error all of the time like before. first off download Virtual Studio Community 2017 You must login or register to view this content.

"On the Tools menu, click Options. In the Options dialog box, select the Debugging folder. In the Debugging folder, select the Just-In-Time page. In the Enable Just-In-Time debugging of these types of code box, select or clear the relevant program types: Managed, Native, or Script." taken from You must login or register to view this content.
You want to clear the boxes related to enabling just in time debugging.

hope this helped some people.
08-04-2017, 10:35 PM #2
Which toolset should i install to do this, visual studio brings up a list of toolsets to download?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo