07-20-2017, 09:20 PM #1
Logan_Sony
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *I figured I'd start a thread for using advanced mode in Save Wizard and creating codes. *For those of you that don't know when on the Quick Mode menu for Akita's Trip (the part where you check the boxes for each cheat), you right click on the screen to be able to add a cheat. *Then you just enter in a description, a comment if you want, then copy and paste the code or just enter in the code manually. Then you just select "OK", and then "Yes". *Then just close the screen and when you reopen the new cheat code will be added to the menu. *I'm not sure if a code will work for both the US and EU versions of the game? *I have the US version of the game. *It would be nice to be able to come up with some cheat codes to help with trophies for this game.
Last edited by Wosley ; 10-07-2017 at 07:29 PM.
07-21-2017, 10:03 AM #2
if you guys need saves and stuff let me know i got like a ton of them for the NSTC version of the game.

The following user thanked DJPlace007 for this useful post:

Logan_Sony
07-21-2017, 01:13 PM #3
Logan_Sony
Little One
Originally posted by DJPlace007 View Post
if you guys need saves and stuff let me know i got like a ton of them for the NSTC version of the game.

That would be awesome! I have the US version of the game. Every code that you have would be awesome! Please post them here and everyone can give you a thumbs up for your hard work.
07-22-2017, 02:02 AM #4
all right here's some saves and stuff.

You must login or register to view this content.

there should be 13 or 14 saves on there.

The following user thanked DJPlace007 for this useful post:

Logan_Sony
07-22-2017, 02:16 AM #5
Logan_Sony
Little One
all right here's some saves and stuff.

You must login or register to view this content.

there should be 13 or 14 saves on there.

Thank you very much. You don't happen to know what save is what or what trophies pop from each save by any chance? I'm in the process of resigning them all right now using my Save Wizard.
07-22-2017, 02:28 AM #6
i'm sorry i don't. i think is the last save i used is 13 has of today.
07-22-2017, 02:33 AM #7
Logan_Sony
Little One
i'm sorry i don't. i think is the last save i used is 13 has of today.

O.K. Thank you. I have all 14 saves resigned now and will try them all out tomorrow. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo