Post: [EU/US 4.74] Borderlands 2 PS4 modded Black and Hybride Wappens are BACK!!! + SAVES
08-08-2017, 03:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I hope this time it's not boring and strong and adequate enough Cool Man (aka Tustin)
And i'm know i'm not the first but why is nobody share it?

Video evidence

If something does not work please let me know. Resing works with Save Wizarde and Xploder. True story

There is a better save Pack now EU and US

You must login or register to view this content.
Save

Does anyone need a guide how to can use Xploder for Resigns and regions changes again ? :P

Important !!!!!.

How to use.
1. Make a back-up on a USB or PS+ cloud by going to settings, application save data management then saved data in systen storage
(turn auto-upload OFF for PS+ cloud to prevent overwriting save).
2. Now you can start game & play.
3. When you quit the game after unlocking the black/hybrids they will ALL be deleted (best used for long sessions).
4. If you want to use the items again you will have to download from a back-up (step 1) or cross save from PS3 again
5. Mechromancer and psycho are missing. There is only if someone is so dear and a Baddasprofil with min. 2000%.
Last edited by nuk-3-pain ; 11-23-2017 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Question added

The following 5 users say thank you to nuk-3-pain for this useful post:

Dynamite, ExoticVisionz777, iShiro, Wildarms, Wosley
11-23-2017, 07:05 PM #20

11-24-2017, 11:45 AM #21
Originally posted by pain View Post

wait MY EU saves are messed up also germany doesn't have there own id for game so EU will work for GERMANY but not US make sure your using the right save this is my mod pack so it should be labeled in a eu folder and a
us folder make sure you see the these id listed below in the correct folder

EU ID CUSA01446

US ID CUSA01401

and if you have save already on your console with the same save number such as listed below it will have you replace over you save if you dont want to lose it back it up to a DIFFERENT USB/FLASHDRIVE the ps plus cloud storage update every so often of game time so you could be doing a dropping sessions then it will update and its doesn't tell you then when your copy it back over you lost the weapons due to the save update on cloud so usb is always the best laos the badass rank will ask you to replace it on console to they have the same name no matter what region it is name listed below

BL2-SAVE-SAVE0001

BL2-PROFILE
11-24-2017, 11:48 AM #22
Originally posted by xl View Post
Here are the original saves with working EU & US downloads You must login or register to view this content.

yup check out ricks video he's a cool dude he has lots of mods on there check him out
03-29-2019, 11:02 PM #23
SlowRapid
LegitTrophySeller!
Originally posted by nuk-3-pain View Post
I fix the EU saves should all work the Pre-Sequel is the next step Smile

hey dude did u finished Pre sequel ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo