08-12-2017, 03:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 无限体力无限子弹
内脏暴击伤害10亿

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by 308169172 ; 08-13-2017 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Staff note: Removed download linking to other site

The following 4 users say thank you to 308169172 for this useful post:

[email protected], luix, SirMicolash, skysummer
08-13-2017, 07:09 AM #11
Originally posted by Dr.
Please upload your files via Mega or Media Fire. You have 24hours to edit your thread with proper download links or it will be closed.

Regards.

Hey Luckeyy, I really don't trust this site. I would be wary of anyone downloading from that link. That user is most likely trying to rat people with the Petya ransomware. Regardless, I wouldn't trust anything from Baidu, especially after You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

LaughTracks
08-13-2017, 07:55 AM #12
LaughTracks
Little One
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Hey Luckeyy, I really don't trust this site. I would be wary of anyone downloading from that link. That user is most likely trying to rat people with the Petya ransomware. Regardless, I wouldn't trust anything from Baidu, especially after You must login or register to view this content.

These "saves" from baidu is fishy! Don't download, waiting for confirmation that this link is a trap. A Skype hack and a rat, installing petya ransomware.. be careful
08-13-2017, 08:20 AM #13
luix
Little One
Originally posted by LaughTracks View Post
These "saves" from baidu is fishy! Don't download, waiting for confirmation that this link is a trap. A Skype hack and a rat, installing petya ransomware.. be careful

hahahaha no it is a real savegame for the korean version of bloodborne - CUSA01363.

greets luix

The following user thanked luix for this useful post:

LaughTracks
08-13-2017, 08:22 AM #14
LaughTracks
Little One
Originally posted by luix View Post
hahahaha no it is a real savegame for the korean version of bloodborne - CUSA01363.

greets luix

Good to know! It was just suspicious thoughts because of that old Skype hack link from baidu, and seeing this user who posted this just created their account yesterday and has only 1 post.
08-13-2017, 09:48 AM #15
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
Maybe you can upload to mediafire or mega?

Sorry, I'm not the save owner.
08-13-2017, 10:45 AM #16
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
I mean the actual PS3 games forum. All I get is You must login or register to view this content. for the past month.

This sentence mean "Forum under maintaining or users below Lv.2 cannot visit" in English.

I can visit PS3 forum normally. so that means it isn't down for maintaining now. Maybe your account's level is too low to have an access?
Last edited by Ichillmennbe ; 08-13-2017 at 10:48 AM.
08-13-2017, 11:21 AM #17
Originally posted by Ichillmennbe View Post
This sentence mean "Forum under maintaining or users below Lv.2 cannot visit" in English.

I can visit PS3 forum normally. so that means it isn't down for maintaining now. Maybe your account's level is too low to have an access?

Can't make an account since it's region-locked?
08-13-2017, 11:34 AM #18
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Can't make an account since it's region-locked?

Oh oh. I don't know this.
08-14-2017, 07:50 AM #19
luix
Little One
Originally posted by 308169172 View Post
无限体力无限子弹
内脏暴击伤害10亿

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

i will give it a try, when the game is on sale on the hk store. thanks for the save!

do you have a DMC4 Special Edition (CUSA01599) save?

greets luix
Last edited by luix ; 08-14-2017 at 07:53 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo