Post: FFXV: How to get "guest" characters like Iris or Areana into your party permanently?
08-14-2017, 02:26 PM #1
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a way to get "guest" characters in the game Final Fantasy XV that during the course of the story join your party temporarily to be a member of your party permanently. Namely, Iris or Areana who both temporarily enter your party during the story but leave it again once their respective mission is over.

I know it is possible since I've seen some recent Youtube videos of people having just that. There are even videos of people getting Ardyn into your party floating around on Youtube. I've googled and searched around but couldn't find any information about what exactly one needs to mod about the save file to achieve this. I know there are lists for swappable items and all, but I could find no information about swapping/adding characters as party members.

Ideally, I'd be looking for information about how this can be done via modding so I could do it to my own save file. Alternatively, if anyone has a save file with this modification he wants to share, I'd also appreciate it (EU player here), but I'd prefer any tutorial/information about it. I have access to Save Wizard of course.

Thanks in advance to everyone who might be able to help!
08-15-2017, 04:26 PM #11
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xxv View Post
quick codes for adding guest characters:
You must login or register to view this content.

discord to discuss FF XV editing:
You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo