08-18-2017, 02:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for a maxed out starter save, if anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

The following user thanked ArmChairWarrior for this useful post:

LukeOverHere
08-18-2017, 11:00 AM #2
LukeOverHere
Next Gen Elite
Originally posted by ArmChairWarrior View Post
Looking for a maxed out starter save, if anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

That would be awesome, hopefully somebody has something available!!
08-25-2017, 03:42 AM #3
Originally posted by LukeDuring View Post
That would be awesome, hopefully somebody has something available!!

I ended up using a few in-game exploits to get going. Only mission that's done is the first 2. If you're interested I'll get the save to you. Not really any money on it but the gear and skills more than make up for it.

The following user thanked ArmChairWarrior for this useful post:

LukeOverHere
08-25-2017, 04:11 AM #4
LukeOverHere
Next Gen Elite
Originally posted by ArmChairWarrior View Post
I ended up using a few in-game exploits to get going. Only mission that's done is the first 2. If you're interested I'll get the save to you. Not really any money on it but the gear and skills more than make up for it.

Yeh that would be greatly appreciated, it might help a few others out in the process as well Winky Winky
Share away !
08-26-2017, 07:47 PM #5
You must login or register to view this content.

there you go!

please read post but just go to grind stone to make weapons/items as powerful as you want

The following 2 users say thank you to Blurr24 for this useful post:

ArmChairWarrior, LukeOverHere
08-26-2017, 11:46 PM #6
Originally posted by Blurr24 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

there you go!

please read post but just go to grind stone to make weapons/items as powerful as you want

Pretty much the same thing I did put all the dragonborn weapons and daedric armor pieces together, improved them and did the same glitch as you but I took it to the extreme... All weapons have like a +54mill damage and same with the armor. I didn't do the infinite health and stamina bugs to make it more interesting to play. Pretty much a glass cannon.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo