08-23-2017, 01:23 PM #1
Migulin
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just got message today saying that my save is using invalid game data. I had used save wizard to get 99 boss souls, but this alone wasnt enough to trigger it since I have loaded up game few times before it and no message. But after using few of those boss souls, it most likely triggered the message. Has this happened to anyone else?

I have backup save before the boss souls cheating, should the message disappear instantly after restoring the save that didn't give error?

Edit: I guess its not instant, message still popping up even with fresh save.
Last edited by Wosley ; 10-07-2017 at 07:35 PM.

The following user groaned Migulin for this awful post:

Trevesh
08-23-2017, 02:08 PM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Migulin View Post
I just got message today saying that my save is using invalid game data. I had used save wizard to get 99 boss souls, but this alone wasnt enough to trigger it since I have loaded up game few times before it and no message. But after using few of those boss souls, it most likely triggered the message. Has this happened to anyone else?

I have backup save before the boss souls cheating, should the message disappear instantly after restoring the save that didn't give error?

If you were playing online maybe its because you got temporaly banned?
08-23-2017, 02:17 PM #3
Migulin
Save Point
I totally forgot that I got this same message on PC when I spawned in some souls. Reverting back to older save removed the error after while. Softban happens if you keep using the save that initially gave the error message. What triggered it, is either having max boss souls or using more than one boss soul per playtrough since it wouldn't be normally possible.
Last edited by Migulin ; 08-23-2017 at 02:19 PM.
08-23-2017, 03:50 PM #4
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
I just got message today saying that my save is using invalid game data. I had used save wizard to get 99 boss souls, but this alone wasnt enough to trigger it since I have loaded up game few times before it and no message. But after using few of those boss souls, it most likely triggered the message. Has this happened to anyone else?

The message does not go away, until after a few months.

You shouldn't have gone online, regardless. If the game detects anything even remotely suspicious, it will temporarily ban you from the servers. The only way to get rid of that message is to delete your character, and stay offline for a few months, then you can go back to it.
08-23-2017, 05:01 PM #5
Migulin
Save Point
It only took a bit less than week for the message to go away in PC at least. Also I'm not banned on the account, since I made new char and can see summon signs just fine and far as I know, there is no char specific banning.
08-23-2017, 08:12 PM #6
this is softban,and oh boy,in PC they put you with other cheaters

but i really hope it's just 1 week,try playing only offline if you want to cheat.
Last edited by aos10 ; 08-23-2017 at 08:39 PM.
08-23-2017, 08:13 PM #7
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
It only took a bit less than week for the message to go away in PC at least. Also I'm not banned on the account, since I made new char and can see summon signs just fine and far as I know, there is no char specific banning.

Yes there is lol. It's usually with other modders/hackers. You won't be able to play with your friends, while you're on the list, which you will be taken off, eventually.
08-23-2017, 09:32 PM #8
Migulin
Save Point
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Yes there is lol. It's usually with other modders/hackers. You won't be able to play with your friends, while you're on the list, which you will be taken off, eventually.

You mean there is character specific banning? With fresh character, I saw like 5 summon signs at the first bonfire in High Wall of Lothric. I dont have any friends on PS4 to try coop with anyway so cant test that one out. :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo