Post: [ADVANCED TUTORIAL] Re-region Games supported by Save Wizard
08-24-2017, 10:06 PM #1
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys!
There IS import file option in Save Wizard's Advanced Mode and when I was writing this post it wasn't, so this thread is OUTDATED now.
Thanks to that, the process of re-regioning is simpler now. All you need to do is to open a Save File from another region in Advanced Mode and export a Save Data from it. Next, open the Save File from your region in Advanced Mode and change anything inside. It doesn't matter what you change. Just type "22" if you have no idea what to type. By doing so you've just unlocked the "Apply" button. Before clicking on it, choose tp import the Save Data which you previously exported. After you click apply. The save is re-regioned.

IT WORKS FOR ALL GAMES WHICH ARE SUPPORTED BY SAVE WIZARD.

[B]BE AWARE THAT THIS IS AN ADVANCED LEVEL TUTORIAL! Tried to make it as easy and clear as possible.[/B]

[COLOR="#FFA500"][B]List of games it worked with:[/B] (for Save Pusher Yes = has at least one success but it's still based on luck) [/COLOR]

[B]- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition[/B] - RETYPER: [B][COLOR="#008000"]YES[/COLOR][/B], SAVE PUSHER: [COLOR="#B22222"][B]NO[/B][/COLOR]
[B]- World of Final Fantasy[/B] - RETYPER: [B][COLOR="#008000"]YES[/COLOR][/B]
[B]- GTA V[/B] - RETYPER: [COLOR="#B22222"][B]NO[/B][/COLOR], SAVE PUSHER: [B][COLOR="#008000"]YES[/COLOR][/B]
[B]- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt:[/B] RETYPER: [COLOR="#B22222"][B]NO[/B][/COLOR], SAVE PUSHER: [B][COLOR="#008000"]YES[/COLOR][/B]

This list will grow up as you report your research to me.

[COLOR="#008000"][B]UPDATE:[/B] This method works only for saves below 5.00.
Saves must met those conditions:
A) GAME IS SUPPORTED BY SAVE WIZARD
B) ADVANCED MODE FOR PICKED GAME IS ENABLED
C) LAST OFFSET FOR GAMESAVE MUST BE FIXED (last offsets inside both gamesaves must be the same). If they aren't, then you can still try using Save Pusher tool instead Simple Retyper[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#FFA500"][B]What you gonna need:[/B][/COLOR]
- Basic knowledge about HEX,
- Time (1-2 hours per save),
- Software: [COLOR="#800080"][B]HxD[/B], [B]Auto Typer by MurGee[/B], [B]Notepad[/B] and of course [B]Save Wizard[/B][/COLOR],
- Saves from two diffrent supported regions.
[B][COLOR="#008000"]- Save Pusher (NOT GTA PACKER!!!) by XB36Hazard (EXTRA STEP! You don't need it if your save met all conditions). This tool is Hit or Miss which means that it doesn't work everytime.[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="#FFA500"]Text Guide:[/COLOR][/B]
1. Use Save Wizard's Advanced Mode on Save from another region and export HEX value to files (rightmost icon from upper menu).
2. Open Exported File in HxD.
3. Copy entire HEX Values to Notepad.
4. Replace all spaces to nothing by using replace function from dropdown menu.
5. Open Auto Typer by MurGee, click on add new button and set things like on the picture below.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/NCwi0qp.png[/img]
Choose your own Shortcut Key. I'm using "F9", but on the picture there is "Alt +".
6. Open Save file from your region in Save Wizard's Advanced Mode.

There you should check if the last offset in your region is the same as the last one in the save you want to copy. Compare data from HxD with data from Save Wizard window.
If they are the same then you have big chance to succeed.
If your hex value chain is shorter than other region save you won't succeed.
If your hex value chain is longer just add zeros, to the one from other region, to fit lenght and maybe you will succeed.

[COLOR="#008000"][B]UPDATE:[/B] If files have two diffrent last offsets then you can try using SAVE PUSHER by XB36Hazard from this site: [URL="https://x3t-infinity.com/Pusher"]LINK[/URL]
There is a guide video on his site which explains the process. After this is done you only have to check if your new save match data you've wanted to push. If yes then you SUCCEEDED!
[B]DO NOT USE ANOTHER TOOL CALLED GTA V PACKER UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET BANNED.[/B]

[B]TEXT GUIDE FOR SAVE PUSHER COPIED FROM THE APPLICATION ITSELF:[/B]

How to Use:
1.) Open "Save Wizard" and right click on a save, then Click "Advanced Mode..."
2.) Once "Advanced Modeode" is loaded, click "Connect to Save Wizardzard" in Save Pusher.
3.) Once connected, click "Extract Save" and then edit save in any editor you like.
4.) Once done editing, click "Replace Save" and select your modded save.

Send Data:
5.) In "Save Wtzard" edit one hex value so "Apply" is enabled.
6.) Once "Apply" is enabled, click "Send Data" in Save Pusher.
7.) Click "Apply" in "Save Wizard", Save Pusher will wait for you to click "Yes"
8.) Once you click "Yes" your save will be sent and "Save W1zard" will encrypt your save.
9.) All Done! Happy Modding! [/COLOR]

Let's say you want to convert US to EU (this can be any save but for this guide I’ll be using the Witcher 3)

7. Copy all HEX data from Notepad using "Ctrl+c" shortcut.
8. Go back to Advanced Mode window, click on the first byte and press your shortcut key (for me it was "F9").
9. Go and kill some time, it's gonna take a while.
10. After Auto Typer finish typing, press Apply button.
11. Wait until Save Wizard finish it's work and after that you're done. Smile

[B][COLOR="#FFA500"]Video Guide:[/COLOR][/B]

[video=youtube;MYM9D0pbeu0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYM9D0pbeu0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Free Alternative to Auto Typer by MurGee
I would like to introduce to you my project - Simple Retyper which is free, but donations are welcome. Winky Winky

You must login or register to view this content.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    [URL="https://mega.nz/#F!FrIk1AJQ!I60C4A7ue3-END1OtxZV2g"]MEGA[/URL]

Enjoy!
Last edited by onyx001 ; 03-06-2018 at 10:23 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to onyx001 for this useful post:

abufhad, Andyman88, barsko27, BASIA2001, belga, bobsandbag, Cloud, cobraq1tee, danilo_BR, darkdownpour, kolosun, kuei1090, lop090, mic88, mnga13, naildosidronio05, Right, ThatEpicSomeone, Tirry, Vomorkos, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, xTheSolutionNOT
08-30-2017, 07:46 PM #29
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by PinkRose07 View Post
I'm clueless on what to look for. I understand how to copy and paste the hexes, but I wouldn't know which files to do.

If I sent you my 2 files, could you take a look and tell me which ones I need to change please? I'd really, really appreciate it.

I can have a lookSmile
08-30-2017, 08:09 PM #30
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post
I can have a lookSmile

THANK YOU! You have no idea how grateful I am Happy

...Now I just need a couple to figure out how to post my saves.

I'm just going to send you a private message.

EDIT: Ok, so when I press manage attachments, it says I don't have permission to access the page. Anyone have any idea how I could post my saves?
Last edited by PinkRose07 ; 08-30-2017 at 08:24 PM.
08-30-2017, 09:14 PM #31
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
THANK YOU! You have no idea how grateful I am Happy

...Now I just need a couple to figure out how to post my saves.

I'm just going to send you a private message.

EDIT: Ok, so when I press manage attachments, it says I don't have permission to access the page. Anyone have any idea how I could post my saves?

Upload the zipped file to mediafire.com and Post the Link
08-30-2017, 09:25 PM #32
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post
Upload the zipped file to mediafire.com and Post the Link

That's what onyx told me and I sent him a private message.

Thanks though. You guys are helpful Smile
08-31-2017, 11:44 AM #33
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
That's what onyx told me and I sent him a private message.

Thanks though. You guys are helpful Smile

Ok, so your CUSA00900 has: userdata0000, userdata0001, userdata0002, userdata0003, userdata0010 filled with data.
CUSA00207 has: userdata0000, userdata0010 filled with data.

Files: userdata0001, userdata0002, userdata0003 must be other character's data.
Offsetts are 0003FFF0 for userdata0010 and 0013FFF0 for other userdata's in both regions, so they match.

I think you can only overwrite userdata0000, userdata0010 to make this work, because they're filled with data in both regions, and their offsets matches each other.
08-31-2017, 03:38 PM #34
Can someone please help, I have tried everything but noting works. I'm trying to import a ps3 Darksiders 1 save just like Onyx did with darksiders 2.

Link to his post
You must login or register to view this content.

This is what I tried.
1. Downloaded a ps3 save and decrepit it using brutforce.
2. Open the decrepited ps3 file with HxD,
3. Copy select everything.
4. Go to savewizerd and export the svdata.bin (there is no memory.dat)
5. Open svdata.bin with HxD and look for 44 53 41 56 and copy past or I tired auto typer.
6. Follow onyx steps shown on the video.

I asked for help on the other thread but no one replied yet.
Thank you and please reply.
08-31-2017, 07:14 PM #35
Originally posted by onyx001 View Post
Ok, so your CUSA00900 has: userdata0000, userdata0001, userdata0002, userdata0003, userdata0010 filled with data.

Offsetts are 0003FFF0 for userdata0010 and 0013FFF0 for other userdata's in both regions, so they match.

I think you can only overwrite userdata0000, userdata0010 to make this work, because they're filled with data in both regions, and their offsets matches each other.

I do have two save files (one of them is my friend's) so you're probably right when you say 01, 02, 03 are from that other file.

Should I delete the second file I don't need and resend it to you so it's more accurate? Or should I just try it and see if it works?

EDIT: So I deleted my second save file and checked those files myself on PS4 save wizard, and there is still data in 01, 02, and 03. I do have all the outfits, weapons (uncanny and lost too), runes, chalices, etc., etc...I guess I have too much unlocked and the data's all over the place.

I could do all 5 of them, but my internet is slow as hell (I tried changing 00 probably 5 days ago, and it only got 1/4 done after 6 hours. It even takes 10-20 minutes just to get into advanced mode -.-).

I'm probably going to wait and see if Save Wizard or Xploder miraculously pulls through on the region resigner. I'm doubtful on the Xploder given their track record so far, but you never know.

Thanks again for your help. I really do appreciate it. Sadly my internet's too slow and my save data's too complete lol.

Unless if me storing everything in storage messes it up. I remember for the DS2 save editor having things in storage made the changes not work.
Last edited by PinkRose07 ; 08-31-2017 at 09:28 PM.
09-01-2017, 08:57 AM #36
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by onyx001 View Post

Thanks for the program but can you make it faster? Its tooking more than 10h to re region one save....and its not big even 😣
09-01-2017, 09:16 AM #37
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Thanks for the program but can you make it faster? Its tooking more than 10h to re region one save....and its not big even ******************

I could make it 1,5x faster, but then it was freezing Windnows.
In other hand Save Wizard window has it's own typing speed limit.
If anyone can make program faster than mine, then share your solution here. Smile
Maybe I find better solution when I'll have some free time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo