Post: New to modding: what is my best option to resign and re-region?
08-28-2017, 07:58 PM #1
Resinn
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello!

I've recently bought a PS4 after years of not playing, but I had a modded PS3 before.

I was looking for PS4 resigning and I can't understand what's the easiest way to do it and if it's free.

Here's what I'd like to do:

1) Resign PS4 games + getting some instant trophies (for example, on the PS3 I had a 100% GTA V + platinum, so I want it too on PS4. I wanna download a 100% GTA V save, resign it for my PS4 account and get all single players trophies, since I had them all on PS3 and I don't wanna spend 50+ hours on it anymore)

2) Re-region PS4 games. I have a 100% Modern Warfare Remastered US save, but now I have an EU game. I wanna re-region the save to EU.

I have OFW 4.73.


I'm not interested in cheats like infinity money or stuff like that. I just need resign and re-region. What's your suggestion to do that?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
08-28-2017, 08:04 PM #2
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
1. The only save-resigner, as of current that works, is SaveWizard. And to some degree, Xploder.

• You must login or register to view this content.
• You must login or register to view this content.

2. Regioning is only right now, possible with Xploder, but there's a huge caveat, it only works on saves that have been made with OFW 4.50 and below.

There are no free versions of aforementioned products.

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo