Post: New to modding: what is my best option to resign and re-region?
08-28-2017, 07:58 PM #1
Resinn
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello!

I've recently bought a PS4 after years of not playing, but I had a modded PS3 before.

I was looking for PS4 resigning and I can't understand what's the easiest way to do it and if it's free.

Here's what I'd like to do:

1) Resign PS4 games + getting some instant trophies (for example, on the PS3 I had a 100% GTA V + platinum, so I want it too on PS4. I wanna download a 100% GTA V save, resign it for my PS4 account and get all single players trophies, since I had them all on PS3 and I don't wanna spend 50+ hours on it anymore)

2) Re-region PS4 games. I have a 100% Modern Warfare Remastered US save, but now I have an EU game. I wanna re-region the save to EU.

I have OFW 4.73.

I'm not interested in cheats like infinity money or stuff like that. I just need resign and re-region. What's your suggestion to do that?
Last edited by Wosley ; 10-07-2017 at 07:36 PM.
08-28-2017, 08:04 PM #2
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
1. The only save-resigner, as of current that works, is SaveWizard. And to some degree, Xploder.

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

2. Regioning is only right now, possible with Xploder, but there's a huge caveat, it only works on saves that have been made with OFW 4.50 and below.

There are no free versions of aforementioned products.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo