10-03-2017, 10:54 AM #1
mroshaw
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The latest feedback from SW is non-committal at best. Has anyone updated to 5.00 and able to share the impact on SW?
Last edited by Wosley ; 10-07-2017 at 07:44 PM.
10-12-2017, 04:47 PM #11
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by SkillerCMP View Post
In reality SW cant be dead,
1. Resigning saves as long as there not that of 5.00 will work
2. Adding codes to Saves Under 5.00 will always work .
3. in the end it states in the User license what the latest FW the device works for.

And if your thinking there dead. u sure your not confusing them for Xploder. that still only works on V1 saves were now there is 3 other versions of saves that xploder cant work with. let alone your own saves

i have faith in SW Dev team, will see this one working really soon Smile for V4 saves.

You forgot the fact that any new account created on 5.00 firmware can't mod or resign saves too...
10-12-2017, 04:48 PM #12
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
lets be clear we never felt so abandoned or empty hands more than now with update 5 maybe that due to lake of new games that could drift us away from SW topic
10-14-2017, 12:07 AM #13
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
You forgot the fact that any new account created on 5.00 firmware can't mod or resign saves too...

well this issue would effect both Xploder and SW in reality,

But Example
Xploder can only resign there own V1 Saves,
Save Wizard can resign Any V1 to V3 Saves (this is anything under 5.00 at the moment)

if your already on 5.00 and u did not read the disclaimer before buying then you have more issues then most
10-14-2017, 02:48 AM #14
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by SkillerCMP View Post
well this issue would effect both Xploder and SW in reality,

But Example
Xploder can only resign there own V1 Saves,
Save Wizard can resign Any V1 to V3 Saves (this is anything under 5.00 at the moment)

if your already on 5.00 and u did not read the disclaimer before buying then you have more issues then most

had to update to 5.00 i pay for psn plus and play online all the time why stay offline?
10-14-2017, 07:11 AM #15
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
had to update to 5.00 i pay for psn plus and play online all the time why stay offline?

If you have a second ps4 its not a problem then Gasp
10-14-2017, 11:37 AM #16
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!

Remember how they say there cheats are for offline play ?
also PSN plus i have as well but being off PSN plus for a month would not bother me at all, i would just use web to make sure i got this months content so i can download it later.

The following user thanked SkillerCMP for this useful post:

ROCKY_southpaw
10-14-2017, 04:23 PM #17
Wosley
Originally posted by southpaw
Or just not update and stay on 4.74 because the Witcher is op Winky Winky

A lot of people forget that you can use the playstation app to get the monthly downloads. I haven’t upgraded yet ether,but it just shows me how little I played online lol. A lot of my games are single player anyways so it doesn’t really effect me. Granted Friday the 13th is online only :(.

Cheats are for offline use anyways. You can always grab a save from 4.74 so it’s a small impact for a lot of people on 5.00. As long as you have a profile already and people who upload 4.74 saves them everything is fine.

I cant do that i play online everyday Happy
10-14-2017, 04:34 PM #18
Wosley
Originally posted by southpaw
Meh :p I havent really wanted to. Might update today though. It’s really not that bad once you have 4.74 backups made

Thats right
10-14-2017, 06:56 PM #19
Arkiuz
Haxor!
If they fix it, cool.

If not, I can understand people feeling left out in the cold. It's a decent sum of money, to be sure. I will say that NEEDING and being TOLD that I should have an unupdated PS4 is crap. I don't like having a product and being told to roll back or refrain from doing something because that's the FW one product runs off of. Get real. That's not a solution, it's a broken product.

The lack of games is eh... not really a problem for me. I'm mainly looking for convenience options but if they don't have the option, big deal. I'll survive.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo