02-04-2018, 02:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm at HR 14 with probably everything you can get from Nergigante. I also have zorah magdaros gem, which is only droppable as a quest reward. If anyone wants to use it, it's yours. I hope this will contriboot to more cheats becoming available. Someone already has done what they can with it once but they won't edit it again.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 02-14-2018 at 10:01 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to hitman555z for this useful post:

henrywuishere, Supreme23, Wosley
02-07-2018, 07:29 PM #29
Originally posted by TheFCG View Post
I was wondering if anyone is able to mod my save file? I created a Request Thread.

Nope, buy the Tool dude like everyone else did.
02-07-2018, 09:39 PM #30
Originally posted by hankchinaski View Post
Nope, buy the Tool dude like everyone else did.

I would but I'm a volunteer at a hospital right now. No open positions. No other place hires college graduates because it's cheaper to get some border hopper and you don't pay any additional taxes to pay them off the books. You can say that's racist but it's true.

Also game genie was cheaper than save wizard. 60 is too dam steep for an editor that won't allow you to hex edit a game.
02-10-2018, 01:31 AM #31
Does anyone know how-to buy the tool? With the tool I can edit my own game save and give myself 999 materials?
02-10-2018, 04:10 PM #32
i would do it for you
02-14-2018, 11:11 AM #33
testdrive99
Save Point
Originally posted by hitman555z View Post
If I could I would have. I'm asking nicely and being patient. I am not buying a 60 dollar editor that can't allow you to hex edit any game. Bruteforce doesn't even have a ps4 editor, which I believe save wizard has something to do with it. I will only support them when I have a high disposable income or their price drops by at least half.

You have to wait patiently too, ask nicely with proper grammar, and just enjoy the game as it was made for now.

High disposable income is required for 60 dollar software ? Damn...
02-14-2018, 04:33 PM #34
Originally posted by testdrive99 View Post
High disposable income is required for 60 dollar software ? Damn...

Some people live pay check to pay check. Some people also don't even have a computer to use. Some people have a phone as their computer and phone and library and tv and video game console.

Maybe you don't struggle, which good for you, but I do.
02-14-2018, 05:43 PM #35
siccen
Keeper
I have a question about Save Wizard cheats. Is it possible to go online while just using max items, without using max money and points? What actually initiates bans? I've done the whole game legit, and all I want is a few Tenderizer gems, and a Hero Streamstone so that I can augment my weapon.
Thanks.
02-14-2018, 06:36 PM #36
Originally posted by siccen View Post
I have a question about Save Wizard cheats. Is it possible to go online while just using max items, without using max money and points? What actually initiates bans? I've done the whole game legit, and all I want is a few Tenderizer gems, and a Hero Streamstone so that I can augment my weapon.
Thanks.

You can't get banned from just the modded items. If you stream your items and such and it's obviously modified, you might get flagged as a modder. But if you play safe you should be fine. Just don't flaunt your modded stuff.

The following user thanked hitman555z for this useful post:

siccen
02-14-2018, 07:55 PM #37
siccen
Keeper
Thanks for the reply. I try to be low key about such things. Why is SW making a big thing about not going online I wonder?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo