05-04-2018, 03:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

I saw their last post and i just thought WTF!

There are SO MANY people requesting coop games like Dying Light, Dead Island, Borderlands or games like PayDay ...

Of course its a joke but wtf...

Iam asking the devs for about a year what's going on; what's about Dying Light and other games and they just answer they don't say which games will be added and which not.

All i see is, they're adding some indie games or games, no1 really plays ...

So for me, they didn't add any interesting games since months and many just stopped requesting games because they ignore them anyways ...

What are you thinking ...

I think for a paying customer, i have the right to know, what's going on and what's planned ...
Last edited by AlphaStorm100 ; 05-04-2018 at 03:24 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to AlphaStorm100 for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa, hardos, HUYI82, Supreme23, ThatEpicSomeone
05-04-2018, 03:41 PM #11
Many games they've added have a coop or even multiplayer mode ...

So that's no excuse

The following 3 users say thank you to AlphaStorm100 for this useful post:

HUYI82, Supreme23, ThatEpicSomeone
05-04-2018, 05:47 PM #12
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
as soon as the restraints are free the better, no more silly rules or locking out from modding.

The following 2 users say thank you to HUYI82 for this useful post:

sonicfan20036, Supreme23
05-04-2018, 06:34 PM #13
Well, one thing I can;t understand is, How many saves are enough saves for them to even consider that game? There is no transparency. They don;t tell how many saves they have received. Just same old answer - "We didn't receive "Enough" saves."
I refuse to believe that they received more saves for some crap ass Indie games than Far Cry 5.
The least they could do is have a counter or something to show that how many saves are needed for them to support that game. Show it on the website - "87/100 saves received for Far Cry 5" (an example)

The following 2 users say thank you to BooYaaKaa for this useful post:

Supreme23, ThatEpicSomeone
05-04-2018, 06:37 PM #14
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by BooYaaKaa View Post
Well, one thing I can;t understand is, How many saves are enough saves for them to even consider that game? There is no transparency. They don;t tell how many saves they have received. Just same old answer - "We didn't receive "Enough" saves."
I refuse to believe that they received more saves for some crap ass Indie games than Far Cry 5.
The least they could do is have a counter or something to show that how many saves are needed for them to support that game. Show it on the website - "87/100 saves received for Far Cry 5" (an example)

Far Cry 5 can take a while or might never happen i heard Far Cry 5 was totally different then all other games which makes it harder to get though it

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa
05-05-2018, 07:29 AM #15
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Far Cry 5 can take a while or might never happen i heard Far Cry 5 was totally different then all other games which makes it harder to get though it

Well, FC5 was just an example. Most people got it Platinum'd without even the need for cheats. But I was saying that they should atleast tell us how many saves are needed by them. It would cause both them and the end-user some peace of mind, and they won;t get haggled every day for cheats.

The following user thanked BooYaaKaa for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
05-05-2018, 12:18 PM #16
Wosley
Well, FC5 was just an example. Most people got it Platinum'd without even the need for cheats. But I was saying that they should atleast tell us how many saves are needed by them. It would cause both them and the end-user some peace of mind, and they won;t get haggled every day for cheats.

They got a list of cheats they will make like alot people upload their saves for other games to and if they are uploaded before the other games the most likely get made first
05-05-2018, 07:01 PM #17
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
They got a list of cheats they will make like alot people upload their saves for other games to and if they are uploaded before the other games the most likely get made first

Oh OK, so its like First Come First Served.
05-05-2018, 07:02 PM #18
Wosley
Oh OK, so its like First Come First Served.

Something like that but the saves must be good like it must have enough information about the progress you were in otherwise they cant do anything with it

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo