06-05-2018, 11:54 AM #1
SlowRapid
LegitTrophySeller!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys i hope anybody remeber me ive createt some save and test them to share it with u!
Today I wanna ask you should I make some* new platinumsave or Complete Savesets and be more active????

The following user thanked SlowRapid for this useful post:

Wosley
06-05-2018, 12:03 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by SlowRapid View Post
Hey Guys i hope anybody remeber me ive createt some save and test them to share it with u!
Today I wanna ask you should I make some* new platinumsave or Complete Savesets and be more active????

I remember it Smile

you made 1 for catlateral damage and some others

and sure its always nice to see more saves arround the thing im doing lately is most of the time plat saves are useless but when they are usefull they are super usefull for getting almost the entire platinum instant

so the thing what im doing is im making a save set for a game but by using the same save slot and when its done i also upload my platinum save for it like i did for both regions of deviuos dungeon

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

SlowRapid
06-05-2018, 12:06 PM #3
SlowRapid
LegitTrophySeller!
cool dude, i remember you too Smile maybe we can come in contact with skype or something else there i can tell you my plans Smile
06-05-2018, 12:07 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by SlowRapid View Post
cool dude, i remember you too Smile maybe we can come in contact with skype or something else there i can tell you my plans Smile

Sure Smile my skype is wesley.vandeven1

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo