06-06-2018, 02:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I recently found a EU save file for god eater 2 rage burst for ps4. And I'm trying to re-region that save from EU to US.

The problem is this. When I import the EU version of that save to save wizard I'm able to see it under the "re-sign" section, however I cannot see it under "cheats" section. So needless to say I can't access advanced mode on the EU save. (I can access advanced mode on my US save though.)

Does anyone know what the problem is? And if possible know any alternatives that I could use to re-region this save.

Thank you in advance! ^^
06-10-2018, 09:09 AM #11
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Vamp View Post
Sorry for the late reply! (Also thank you for the help!)

The EU region code is this "CUSA-03370." (I'm not sure if this save is from digital or disc.) (This is where I found the save at, in case anyone wants to try it out. ( You must login or register to view this content. )

The save that I own is US. Digital to be exact. I'm trying to convert this EU save into a US save.

The EU one is Digital but the disc one is not noted so it could be the same for disc to , So its basically EU Digital to US Digital which normally must work
06-10-2018, 05:38 PM #12
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
The EU one is Digital but the disc one is not noted so it could be the same for disc to , So its basically EU Digital to US Digital which normally must work

So the EU save from my link is Digital? My US save and game is digital as well. So I should be able to access both on save wizard.

Maybe I should contact save wizard about this problem?
06-10-2018, 05:40 PM #13
Wosley
So the EU save from my link is Digital? My US save and game is digital as well. So I should be able to access both on save wizard.

Maybe I should contact save wizard about this problem?

I know God of war dont work atm im not aware of other games that dont work
06-10-2018, 05:45 PM #14
Ah I see. With God of war, is it the same problem I'm currently facing? Not being able to convert a EU version of that save to US?
06-10-2018, 06:08 PM #15
Wosley
Ah I see. With God of war, is it the same problem I'm currently facing? Not being able to convert a EU version of that save to US?

Not sure i never tried it for the game you need
06-10-2018, 11:08 PM #16
Not sure i never tried it for the game you need

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Ah, no worries then. I went ahead and took two screenshots of my save wizard to show what is happening. The highlighted save under "re-sign" is the EU save, while the save that isn't highlighted is my US save.
Last edited by The_Lovely_Vamp ; 06-10-2018 at 11:11 PM.
06-11-2018, 08:04 AM #17
Wosley
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Ah, no worries then. I went ahead and took two screenshots of my save wizard to show what is happening. The highlighted save under "re-sign" is the EU save, while the save that isn't highlighted is my US save.

Hmm i see if the game doesnt have a name i think it means its not supported

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

The_Lovely_Vamp
06-11-2018, 04:31 PM #18
Hmm i see if the game doesnt have a name i think it means its not supported

I see, so I probably won't be able to re-region this save then?
06-11-2018, 04:34 PM #19
Wosley
I see, so I probably won't be able to re-region this save then?

I guess the game is supported on the list though idk

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo