12-26-2018, 05:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I'm playing GOW and been looking for a set of Blade pommels for 4 days now and I'm beginning to think they don't exist in the game. Possible Glitch.

Doe's anyone knows how to obtain - Grips of the Maze for Blades of Chaos.

Grips are for Protection in the Curse mist of Niflheim.

I've been over Niflheim 100x with a fine tooth comb and I still can't find the grips.

Players Guide Book show's you need - Resources for crafting are 75500 HS, 1500 Mist Echos and 19 Skap Slag to craft But they need pop up.

I have 99999999 HS, Found more then 5,000 Mist echos in maze before time runs out and have 999999 Skap Slag.

SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP BEFORE I RESTART my 3rd Playthough of NG+ again.

The following user thanked ToLoveRufan84 for this useful post:

ali1122
02-23-2019, 03:42 AM #2
I need save download resident Evil 2 plz

The following user groaned ali1122 for this awful post:

xMudkips
02-27-2019, 03:13 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by ali1122 View Post
I need save download resident Evil 2 plz

Please look in our downloadable save forums. There are plenty of Resident Evil 2 saves there in multiple regions. Link below.

You must login or register to view this content.

If you can't find a save that suits you there, feel free to file a Request for one in the following section:

You must login or register to view this content.

For ToLoveRufan84, whichever guide you're looking at might have a slight misprint, extremely common for printed guides since the guides are usually done in a rush while the game is still being tweaked: Grip of the Maze is an axe pommel, Legendary I believe. If there is a Chaos Blade pommel of the exact same name I'd be quite surprised particularly considering that it's Legendary and that class tends to have fairly unique names.

Regardless, unless I'm mistaken you buy it from the shop. It's not a Mist Echoes item - there ARE at least two pommels you get from Sindri either from Mist Echoes or doing favors like Realm Tears in that Maze or both, but neither is the Grip of the Maze (they're Mistborne and something else). Try going back to Brok's main shop and see if it's there.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo