04-16-2019, 01:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, Is there any Tboi Afterbirth 100% save file? I saw one, but it didn't work for me, if you know what I did wrong tell me. I downloaded it to my PC, I extracted it to folder, copied to my USB and to my PS4. Thanks for help.
04-16-2019, 01:38 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by SlendyDrowned View Post
Hello, Is there any Tboi Afterbirth 100% save file? I saw one, but it didn't work for me, if you know what I did wrong tell me. I downloaded it to my PC, I extracted it to folder, copied to my USB and to my PS4. Thanks for help.

Moved this to the Game Save Questions section, since the section you posted in is meant for Saves and Save sets. Did you use Save Wizard, too? You don't mention that in your description of what you did. You would need a program called Save Wizard in order to "resign", or change the account on the saves from whoever uploaded it to your own account. Save Wizard also lets you apply cheats to supported games, and for at least some supported games (not all supported games) you can change the region of a game to match your own. But for your purposes, "resigning" the save, the game does not need to be supported.

I've included 3 links below. First, since you're asking about EU, I'm including a link to our only EU save set that I can see for Binding of Isaac. It's probably the one you used, but just in case you downloaded the US one instead, make sure you're using this one before buying, downloading and using Save Wizard.

You must login or register to view this content.

These two links will show you where you can buy Save Wizard and the basics on how to set up and use it. It costs $60 USD. I'd highly recommend buying it directly from their website, not from Amazon, as I've heard reports of some issues with the Amazon version with some specific functions. For the second link, which is a more extensive FAQ, remember that for now "resigning" is what you're trying to do.

If you have any trouble or any further questions, I don't always get a chance to check this section, so either quote this message when you reply or just send me a personal message.
08-29-2019, 11:55 AM #3
SALVE THANKS TO YOUR SAVING I UNLOCK THE PLATINUM MORE THAN 100% OF THE FIRST DLC BUT NOW I ASK ... NO ONE HAS THE SAVE OF THE SECOND DLC?
11-26-2019, 09:49 PM #4
Anyone has the save in EU for Afterbirth+ ? I'm interested in this save.
11-27-2019, 01:28 PM #5
Originally posted by RedNovaDragon11 View Post

The game is without discounts.
No game - no dlc - no save
Last edited by Mazeltov ; 11-27-2019 at 01:31 PM.
12-10-2019, 12:47 AM #6
Originally posted by Mazeltov View Post

I bought the game in EU, Game and dlcs, not to expensive, but game is annoying. :/ I'm wondering if this game allows to change region, US save to EU.
Last edited by RedNovaDragon11 ; 12-10-2019 at 12:48 AM.
12-10-2019, 04:57 PM #7
Originally posted by Mazeltov View Post

I bought the game in EU, Game and dlcs, not to expensive, but game is annoying. :/ I'm wondering if this game allows to change region, US save to EU.

no advanced mode. and quick codes.

I like this game and wait FINAL? dlc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo