07-18-2019, 02:36 PM #1
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm in the firm purpose of gaining access through "advanced mode" in Wolfenstein II New Colossus

For this I contacted SW and received the following response:

For game requests, please visit the support page on www.savewizard.net using the appropriate form.

By including a save, this helps us immensely, especially if you include information such as money, stats etc (we appreciate there can be a lot of information, so add what you can!) or add screenshots to the zip file (please mention in the notes that you left a screenshot).

After upload, you should see a message thanking you. If you do not, please try another browser. You will not receive a direct correspondence from us due to the fact we can't answer every single submission

Please note we generally add games based on their popularity (eg how many requests we receive). By sending us a request, it does not guarantee when it will be added.

I have already sent my save and detailed screenshots of game status.

If you are together in this endeavor, COLLABORATE.
Send your save in the current game position, make screenshots through ps4 SHARE and save to the removable drive. Zip these files and send them to SaveWizard via the home-page form or send them an email like the links published in Mediafire, so that they have access. (create a folder for the save and another folder for the screeshots)

I used the 2 methods.

I'm counting on you!!!

Claps Claps

PS= I posted here so there is visibility and do not get forgotten in another corner.

The following 22 users say thank you to Gagliardi for this useful post:

abulnoor, albaking, Aneurisma, ashkanabri, Deejay-Makina, Emptyx7, [email protected], JPOrtiz831, Komar, Lighthammer88, luffyma, magic1361, Marzy, mipersiga, Mpenza82, nepenthes77, ovov2020, GamerChad, redxxx, rfberquo, Spcedead678, Vomorkos

The following user groaned Gagliardi for this awful post:

herefortheplats
07-18-2019, 05:16 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post

Please don't post in the save section if it isn't a save and yes i know the other sections are not as active as this one but you need to understand that this kind of threads get people mad since they open the thread since they assume it is a game save and then it ends up it is just a question please try to avoid this in the future

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

herefortheplats
11-20-2019, 12:00 AM #3
Thanks I'm waiting for the Advance mode too
10-01-2020, 12:53 PM #4
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
update post for SW
08-03-2021, 03:47 PM #5
barnoz
Keeper
Over the years, several thousands of people have sent them countless saves and they haven't done a single thing about it. They decide what they want to do and ignore requests, so don't hold your breath when it comes to having them help you.
Just saying.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo